Micah: Yall just want a reaction outta me it's not going to work ! Im at peace ! Love!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the tictok or YouTube short with all the holds not called. It’s pretty absurd as you can imagine.

My favs are Detroit lineman jamming his hand in his face and throat while holding with the other and multiples of two guys clothesline style holding him as he’s just past them.

Without those holds he gets 20 sacks because they’d eventually stop doing it after they’re called. It was an intentional tactic after the refs would not call any.

Creeper

Reaction score
No one gets the scrutiny of Dallas Cowboys players. Maybe one day no one will want to play in Dallas, then the fans will be happy, right?

Hadenough

Reaction score
He doesn't have to say anything. His brother is doing the talking. I love it! The most dynamic defensive player the Cowboys have and he wants out. Thanks to Dak, Parsons was quitting on his own team!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Banning Free Speech? Yeah right…
Do you have free speech at your workplace? I guess you couldn't say everything you want or you'd get fired. If you own a company same thing in front of customers.

Micah works for the Cowboys / the NFL. So he better shuts the F up and starts working. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as long as his game was top notch. But since he sucked against GB (and in quite a few other games now) that paint came off and he'd better get it back on.

This team has too many divas on its roster. And that's got nothing to do with generation Z. It's a character trait.

plymkr

Reaction score
Do you have free speech at your workplace? I guess you couldn't say everything you want or you'd get fired. If you own a company same thing in front of customers.

Micah works for the Cowboys / the NFL. So he better shuts the F up and starts working. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as long as his game was top notch. But since he sucked against GB (and in quite a few other games now) that paint came off and he'd better get it back on.

This team has too many divas on its roster. And that's got nothing to do with generation Z. It's a character trait.
The owner is a loudmouth Diva and that trinkles down to the players. I don’t blame Micah for attention seeking with the podcast, I don’t like it, but I blame Jerry for making these guys superstars and Divas before their first game.

It is concerning that Micah has played bad in the playoffs and quit in the Green Bay game. Hopefully Quinn leaves or figures out how to use him better moving forward.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It is concerning that Micah has played bad in the playoffs and quit in the Green Bay game. Hopefully Quinn leaves or figures out how to use him better moving forward.
I still believe in him. He is a great player but has to be used in the right position. DQs experiment has failed and I hope he'll learn from it. I don't mind him trying it, it did work for a time. But once we got figured out it was over. So I'm not mad at DQ for being creative, I hold him accountable for not adapting.

plymkr

Reaction score
I still believe in him. He is a great player but has to be used in the right position. DQs experiment has failed and I hope he'll learn from it. I don't mind him trying it, it did work for a time. But once we got figured out it was over. So I'm not mad at DQ for being creative, I hold him accountable for not adapting.
Good post. I agree. I also am mad at DQ for not adjusting. I wonder if Jerry and McCarthy’s interview to keep McCarthy job centered on using Micah correctly and helping Dak play better in the playoffs.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All I hear from this guy now.

c811f86a4377a6bb5962d3e2145d3cfc.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Run his mouth all season, and now runs off when his seat gets a little warm.
Skip Bayless, while I get is hated (for doing what his bosses want him to do), was 100% right. He will run to social media and his podcast to do his talking. Instead of actually doing it on the field when it matters. After SF offense completely whipped us, he runs to social media and clowns on SF weeks after when they were in a little funk.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Micah has fully embraced the current Cowboys culture with this tweet.

Everything's fine! I'm okay, you're okay, we're all okay!

Super Bowl, shmooper bowl.

coult44

Reaction score
Actually, we want you to shut up and focus on your play.

Your "reactions" only cause distraction.
Parsons Is one of the top three professionals in the world at what he does. I understand why you, a non-professional anything, would think that a professional giving his opinion about anything would cause a distraction! But in reality, him giving his opinion does NOTHING to move the needle one way or another.Its a ridiculous take!!!

coult44

Reaction score

How many hours a day does he need to practice and train?