Micah's Mom speaks out about Jesse Holley's comments

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Do we need to send our entire PR department to every family and explain to them that the media's job is to make money, not spread truth? That feeding the troll is not only playing directly into their hands, but also causing internal strife within the locker room, as well as alienating the fan base?

The players worry too much about what's said about them, and rather than putting in more work, grinding harder, they, their mothers, their brothers, and the neighbors dogs are directing their anger at the media, when it should be focused at the mirror. Soft as Charmin. Pathetic.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dude is 24 years old, has been one of the best defensive players in the league his first 3 seasons.

Yet some of yall want to run him out of town because he isn’t perfect and hasn’t turned into a team leader yet in just his first 3 seasons.

This whole thing is just crazy.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Remember when I said the Cowboys are a reality show and not a football team. Well I didn’t realize how accurate that statement was.

Here folks is the 2024 season of the Dallas Kardashians. Tune in weekly for all the drama, twists and turns.
Who is getting voted off the island next?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remember when I said the Cowboys are a reality show and not a football team. Well I didn’t realize how accurate that statement was.

Here folks is the 2024 season of the Dallas Kardashians. Tune in weekly for all the drama, twists and turns.
If you don’t like it, turn it off. Nothing less manly than a habitual whiner.

links18

Reaction score
Would he brin his mom to a job interview too if he weren't a professional athlete?