Micah's Mom speaks out about Jesse Holley's comments

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
"...the chef cooks help build commodore in the defense..."

Unavailable for comment:

0*yeuJowRCIsyUxAHk
What does that mean? I hope the apple does roll far from the tree in Micah’s case.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Thank goodness back when we were the real cowboys Leroy Jordan's mom didn't feel it necessary to comment on how he was being treated by the media.

What a joke this has become

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This is more reasonable than CeeDee's mom trashing a teammate publicly. Ms Parsons is simply defending her son.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
But Micah literally thinks anyone that believes he should play more LB is "nuts".

HE is leading the NFL in everything but sacks.

They take more shots when HE is off the field.

WE have to get better though.

Jesse is more right than he is wrong.

P.S. I personally like Micah as a pass rusher more than a LB. He kinda stinks as a pure LB.

The only thing that might prevent Micah from being a great LB is between his ears.
The tweet does not speak well to his maturity or intellectual honesty.

LT played off the ball. Ware spent much of his career off the ball. Many of the greatest edge rushers of NFL history spent a large portion of their snaps as off the ball LBs. Thinking that Parsons is more like them and should be used more like they were than he is like Reggie White and should be used like Reggie White is not "nuts", it is an *accurate* assessment of Parsons, and *obviously* so.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
@NeonDeion21

Didn't Micah have 13 sacks his rookie season?

He only started 4 games a DE that season.

Not saying he should play LB but it didn't limit him as a pass rusher when he did.

Playing him at LB on run downs would be similar to DWare playing 3-4 OLB in base and DE in Nickel. Harder for run blockers to tee off on him .
This.

Splitting time between LB and DE has been the default for smaller elite edge rushers since forever. It makes even *more* sense for Parsons because he has the *physical* gifts to be *better* at LB than any of them. Ever.

You move the smaller elite rushers off the LOS so they don't get worn down and aren't a liability trying to set the edge in the run game, *both* of which have obviously been a problem with Parsons.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
These folks :laugh::laugh:i believe the word she was looking for was camaraderie. All this drama makes Mahomes brother look sane.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
At this point you just admit what it is. The culture of the team and its players is that of a modern gen z.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Yup, its over. I might go ahead and not watch this up coming season of "Cowboys Failures". Ima tune into more college and basketball.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

all the drama, disaster. sensitivity, now mommy's have to jump in and defend. take the criticism. why are these highly paid athletes so sensitive to any level of criticism. somebody tell mamma parsons, his son sucked in the playoffs. same with CD's mamma

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
clown show

if i was not hoping for it all to go in the toilet i would be upset but i like thi

hope it all blow up in jerry face and we get a full tear down rebuild
The only thing the Cowboys excel at in the 21st century is the clown show. If that is all we can be then we might as well be the most entertaining clown show on Earth. 2024 is off to the best clown show start ever.