Micha Parsons is right, we need more officials

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Parsons is 100% correct. This is a billion dollar industry affecting owners, coaches, players, fans and much, much more. There are a huge number of blown calls, many blatant at the point of attack directly. Many blown calls costing points and games and the ostensible pretense of integrity. This is irrefutable. Everyone in America is aware of the garbage Goodell is presiding over and it is a direct attack on the 50 million dollar man that is either leading a corrupt WWW enterprise or is just complacent with the garbage that is screwing players lIke Parsons. It makes me want to vomit every time I watch a Dallas game, seeing Parson’s being held, and nothing being called. This is BS and everyone knows it. We are tired of this crap Godell. Do something for Gods sakes!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
cause they were an issue, you dont see many people complaining about refs vs arizona & 49ers.
Not saying its the sole reason but if something is terrible you gotta call it out
We got our butts handed to us by AZ and San Francisco. Hard for even the most delusional fan to argue it was the officiating in those games.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I knew if we lost to Philly we would see one thread after another with fans complaining about officiating. :rolleyes:
Blatant holds at point of attack against Parsons. Everyone in the stadium saw it. The announcers saw it. The NFL saw It. What am I or Parsons missing. Nothing actually. I agree that Dak sucks and he lost the time in the clutch but everyone is seeing these blatant no calls and then microscopic, ticky tak calls against Dallas. It is not just this game but has been going on for years. All BS and why we would even be noticing if it were not affecting the outcome of games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Blatant holds at point of attack against Parsons. Everyone in the stadium saw it. The announcers saw it. The NFL saw It. What am I or Parsons missing. Nothing actually. I agree that Dak sucks and he lost the time in the clutch but everyone is seeing these blatant no calls and then microscopic, ticky tak calls against Dallas. It is not just this game but has been going on for years. All BS and why we would even be noticing if it were not affecting the outcome of games.
This has nothing to do with Dak. Calls go for you and against you. Philly had calls go against them. Some of you love using the officiating as an excuse every time the Cowboys lose a big game. The officiating didn’t cost us the game. Get over it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Is the name misspelling on purpose?
I gotta know.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Dak. Calls go for you and against you. Philly had calls go against them. Some of you love using the officiating as an excuse every time the Cowboys lose a big game. The officiating didn’t cost us the game. Get over it.
how would anyone know whether anyone one miscalled or blown call would be instrumental in winning or losing a game. That is not my point. The point is I and Micah are aware of numerous big blown calls that would have resulted in a much different play or series outcome. In games won or lost by a few points missed calls may very well lead to a different end result. We are not talking about a 40 point blowout. We are talking 5 points in this game. But why are trained refs looking directly at parsons being egregiously held refuse to make the call. It makes no sense unless the fix is in or they are grossly incompetent. The problem is most of them demonstrate eagle eyes on ticky tak holding calls against the boys suggesting they see everything on the field unless it involves Parsons.

Bagman

Reaction score
I knew if we lost to Philly we would see one thread after another with fans complaining about officiating. :rolleyes:
That's because the officiating was exceptionally bad and inconsistent

Bagman

Reaction score
Only naive, tree hugging, flower children think the world is a happy little garden of unicorns and rainbows. Oh yeah, and that no one would EVER cheat !!!

Starstruck22

Reaction score
How everyone cannot see this is shocking to me. If I was McCarthy, I would be hounding the refs pregame, within game etc. to call holding on Parsons. And chastise the idiots when they blow it.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Only naive, tree hugging, flower children think the world is a happy little garden of unicorns and rainbows. Oh yeah, and that no one would EVER cheat !!!
There are only 2 alternatives. The fix is in or the officials are grossly incompetent. *** are they watching at the point of attack to miss veritable tackles on Parsons?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Grow up, California boy, and speak truth for once. Which Philly calls that supposedly went against them were not true fouls? Show video proof for once instead of all yap. Name them or shut it already.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s been bad and inconsistent in games we’ve won but fans don’t make a big deal of it then. They only make a big deal of it when we lose so they can use the officiating as an excuse.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
We either need more officials or need to modify the holding call. It is exactly the ambiguous reception after catch rule that took years to correct. Holding needs to be unambiguously defined so that simply grabbing an another player anywhere whether jersey, pads, body part ect is holdiing. Right now some holding is legal in the nfl. Ive even heard some say that it is only holding if the person is has moved left or right from the hold that it is holding. This is BS. Some holding is so efficacious that a player is unable to extricate themselves. So that is not holding??? What the hell. All BS. Holding needs to be unambiguously defined as use of any offensive players hand to grasp any part of the uniform (shoulder pads, jersey, helmet, pants) any part of the body (arm, hand, leg, foot, torso) to thwart a players progress. Blocking should be defined as open handed pushing, shoving, forearm shoving, shoulder shoving, etc. A hold is a hold is a hold and unambiguous and clear. Allowing gradations of holding makes no sense to me. Grabbing a jersey or shoulder pad is completely legal and should not be. Most of these officials are complete morons. They need a rule simplification because like the reception rule it became parsed, ambiguous, and inconsistently applied.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
how would anyone know whether anyone one miscalled or blown call would be instrumental in winning or losing a game. That is not my point. The point is I and Micah are aware of numerous big blown calls that would have resulted in a much different play or series outcome. In games won or lost by a few points missed calls may very well lead to a different end result. We are not talking about a 40 point blowout. We are talking 5 points in this game. But why are trained refs looking directly at parsons being egregiously held refuse to make the call. It makes no sense unless the fix is in or they are grossly incompetent. The problem is most of them demonstrate eagle eyes on ticky tak holding calls against the boys suggesting they see everything on the field unless it involves Parsons.
It wasn’t bad or no calls last week that cost us the game. We didn’t get any breaks and we need breaks to beat contending teams. Schoonmaker clearly didn’t get in the endzone which is why the TD was overturned. Philly had three fumbles bounce in their favor. Dak stepped out of bounds on a two point conversion. These are the reasons we lost the game.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
It’s been bad and inconsistent in games we’ve won but fans don’t make a big deal of it then. They only make a big deal of it when we lose so they can use the officiating as an excuse.
Just because we won by 40 points does not ipso facto mean that it has not been going on in those games but obviously did not cost us the game. It is common sense that in close games it more than likely is and was a deciding factor.