Michael Huff is exactly what Dallas needs

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I would like to see us drift out of the 1st round unless someone special falls to us. We need picks picks picks, because there are tons of players between the 24th pick in the 1st round, down to the 32nd pick in the 3rd round.

In that area, we can fix this entire team with 4 to 5 starters. If you miss out on Huff or J.Williams, you can get any of these in the second or 3rd.

Jason Allen, K.O. Simpson/Pat Watkins/Daniel Bullocks/Anthony Smith/Donte Witner.

I would take Watkins, Bullocks, Smith, and Witner out of that list because they aren't true coverage safeties. The last thing we need is another liabilty in pass coverage. I would add Jonathan Joseph to that list. He played CB for South Carolina, and the kid is super fast. He plays faster than Ko Simpson IMO from the games I saw him in. He was relatively unknown because he played at a junior college before transfrerring. He is listed as a CB but he does have a nose for the ball and can make the solid tackle. He might need to bulk up a little to play FS though because he is in the low 190's.