Twitter: Michael Irvin new co-host of First Take (on Mondays)

Carson

Reaction score
I'm afraid I've run out of appetite for contrived debate shows.. I may occasionally tune in to enjoy Mike but frankly the show may as well be titled "Loud and Louder with some chick in the middle.."
Pretty much going to screaming and “how bout them cowboys” from either guy five days a week

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Mike made “The Best Damn Sports Show” a ratings success, and he’ll also make Mondays a big hit.

cowboyec

Reaction score
FINALLY...someone with talent on that show.
good for mike.
:bow:THANK YOU 88...FOR EVERYTHING:bow:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irvin is a great Cowboy but sucks as a commentator.....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But he is a Cowboy so your point is irrelevant. Put some respect on his name!!!!
I’m not a fan of Troy Aikman in the boots . Tony for that matter either I’m not sure that’s disrespecting them though

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of Troy Aikman in the boots . Tony for that matter either I’m not sure that’s disrespecting them though
I’m not saying you gotta like the guy. That’s on you. I was more so referencing the comment that “he’s the most annoying guy of all time”. Worse thing you can say about Mike is that he’s loud and loved the Cowboys.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If Irvin hadn't been a Cowboy, ALL OF YOU would say he's the most annoying human being of all time. Stop pretending that putting Irvin and Stephen A together is a good idea. There should be a law against it.

Im an Eagles fan and Irvin is one of my favorite analysts

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not saying you gotta like the guy. That’s on you. I was more so referencing the comment that “he’s the most annoying guy of all time”. Worse thing you can say about Mike is that he’s loud and loved the Cowboys.
No I get it. It was total disrespect on purpose. That’s not cool about it. Thank you for clarifying