Twitter: Michael Irvin new co-host of First Take (on Mondays)

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I’ve always enjoyed listening to SAS, it’s entertainment and I do not take it seriously.

Now with the Michael on the show I will have to tune in a little more, it’s going to be fun to listen to them debate football in general.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Irvin hadn't been a Cowboy, ALL OF YOU would say he's the most annoying human being of all time. Stop pretending that putting Irvin and Stephen A together is a good idea. There should be a law against it.

But that is not the case now is it? So it doesn't matter.
Deion was a Dallas player for what 5 years, helped us win a SB. I don't see fans slobber over him. He is annoying, maybe more so than SAS.
Now since he is a coach at a college, he still can't shut up about Dallas getting in jabs. He needs to focus on his team instead.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
But that is not the case now is it? So it doesn't matter.
Deion was a Dallas player for what 5 years, helped us win a SB. I don't see fans slobber over him. He is annoying, maybe more so than SAS.
Now since he is a coach at a college, he still can't shut up about Dallas getting in jabs. He needs to focus on his team instead.

Do you have alerts set on your devices notifying you of any perceived slight against the Dallas Cowboys?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you have alerts set on your devices notifying you of any perceived slight against the Dallas Cowboys?

Do you have alerts on yours to counter anything I post?

And it doesn't take alerts as 90% of posts on here are slights. And you are one of them.

JayFord

Reaction score
I like Irvin and I like his passion

but Stephen A and Irvin is just another Shannon Sharpe and Skip

Cowboys all day long 24/7 and ignore all other 31 teams even the ones who are better and deserve more air time

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys all day long 24/7 and ignore all other 31 teams even the ones who are better and deserve more air time

Then go join their forums and spend your time there. :muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

No one tunes into these shows to watch all 30+ being discussed lol.