Michael Irvin on Bill O'Brien

ESisback

Reaction score
Any truth to the rumor that Hopkins and Watson didn’t get along? I heard that Hopkins thought that the Texans would not get any further with him at QB and wanted BOB to make a choice.....a him or me situation. I was also told that Hopkins started a petition in the locker room about it. I have a friend that works in the organization and he mentioned this. Who knows......
Any truth to the rumor that Hopkins and Watson didn’t get along? I heard that Hopkins thought that the Texans would not get any further with him at QB and wanted BOB to make a choice.....a him or me situation. I was also told that Hopkins started a petition in the locker room about it. I have a friend that works in the organization and he mentioned this. Who knows......
Interesting!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Did O'Brien go to the Chip Kelly school of team building . Get rid of good talent then get fired LOL

Why couldnt we have gotten Hopkins Jerry could have built a wing for all the baby mamas and kids with the money he would have gotten by us advancing to a SB . Geez how do we let guys like this get to other teams !!!