Michael Irvin On DaRon Bland

Gambit

Reaction score
Someone should inform Mr. Irving we haven't beaten anyone yet, this this record is not worthy of positive attention.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Someone should inform Mr. Irving we haven't beaten anyone yet, this this record is not worthy of positive attention.
Maybe someone will inform you that it's not just Michael, it's the entire media and fanbase been following this because it is a record, they all mentioned it, they all think it's cool, many are ex-players....

not some spare part posting in a forum, someone should remind Mr. gambit that he's not a professional in any way shape or form and doesn't have a right to tell other people how to celebrate...got that??!!

By the way his teammates and coaching staff and owner also love it and they also are giving him his props as it should be but again I wouldn't put it past some spare part who posts on a forum that thinks that you can't talk about a record just because they haven't won anything yet this is an individual record he deserves his accolades it's a week to week league and this week he broke a record they get to talk about the broken record because it just happened nothing else should be talked about not stuff that happened 27 years ago ten years ago or things that might happen eight weeks from now no we're talking about in the now news and this is big news...​

smdh!!! :facepalm:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Holy....you nor anyone else can teach Michael a single thing upon ethics, football, or respect. He hasn't fallen far from the original log of football integrity or the game.

Quit playing around insulting other fans with something that just isn't your own owned or deserved status about this sport of football. As you were!

Gambit

Reaction score
Holy....you nor anyone else can teach Michael a single thing upon ethics, football, or respect. He hasn't fallen far from the original log of football integrity or the game.

Quit playing around insulting other fans with something that just isn't your own owned or deserved status about this sport of football. As you were!
Nah, I think I'll keep on doing me, you do you boo

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Per Brady...Bland doing it in Era of mediocrity...so doesnt count.

Definitely needs an asterisk next to the stat.

Per BRADY....MOST RINGS EVER. MATH SAYS HE IS FACTUAL WHATEVR HE SAYS. RINGS MAN

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

“This record is not worthy of positive attention”? What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations : This is possibly the dumbest comment EVER on this site AND there have been a lot of dumb comments!!!!

Many great CB’s in NFL history have played easy schedules and never came close to 5 pick sixes in 11 games!!!!!

Gambit

Reaction score
“This record is not worthy of positive attention”? What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations : This is possibly the dumbest comment EVER on this site AND there have been a lot of dumb comments!!!!

Many great CB’s in NFL history have played easy schedules and never came close to 5 pick sixes in 11 games!!!!!
Did you lose your sarcasm meter down the disposal?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Per Brady...Bland doing it in Era of mediocrity...so doesnt count.

Definitely needs an asterisk next to the stat.

Per BRADY....MOST RINGS EVER. MATH SAYS HE IS FACTUAL WHATEVR HE SAYS. RINGS MAN
yeah somehow the hypocrisy of playing in an AFC East that was beyond mediocre why he was racking up all those wins..hmmm ;) :facepalm:

JayFord

Reaction score
I'm surprised someone on the set didn't say those picks never happened and it's fake news

I mean wouldn't be the dumbest thing anyone's ever said against Dallas

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nah, I think I'll keep on doing me, you do you boo
I have a Grandson who I named Boo back when he was watching Yan Can Cook and we got him a small play stove for when he was watching a the cooking show.

There still is no right way to do the wrong thing...but that still doesn't replace insightful analysis and good leadership. If one really is impressed with lockups and takedowns, hey, there are cuffs and leg irons as well. They don't require insight to do their job, just a take down.

Gambit

Reaction score
I have a Grandson who I named Boo back when he was watching Yan Can Cook and we got him a small play stove for when he was watching a the cooking show.

There still is no right way to do the wrong thing...but that still doesn't replace insightful analysis and good leadership. If one really is impressed with lockups and takedowns, hey, there are cuffs and leg irons as well. They don't require insight to do their job, just a take down.
As former military I'm sure you'll appreciate this..

Booboo shot Yogi bear