Michael Irvin On DaRon Bland

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree his post was dumb but Michael Irvin and ethics. The guy was a 1/4 inch of going to prison for life because of a haircut
There is a private life and a football life. He fully lived up to his job of being a Cowboy. That carried him to the Hall of Fame and fully earned...don't touch the integrity on the professional basis...at all.

I worked in Corrections and have worked around people who would slit one's throat for $50 bucks...like a terrorist. I also know about paying what is considered life correctional penalties. Michael walked the road of a personal life found in abundance during the time that involved gross social abuses. He remained as a NFL player when player rights and injury not payed for were real life in the NFL.

He has already paid for his specific errors...and I defend his current status, and yes on having paid his dues. Yes he is honorable and I'll fight for his intact human dignity. Think a soldier doesn't still know the burdens of taking a life under any circumstance? Enough said here!

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
There is a private life and a football life. He fully lived up to his job of being a Cowboy. That carried him to the Hall of Fame and fully earned...don't touch the integrity on the professional basis...at all.

I worked in Corrections and have worked around people who would slit one's throat for $50 bucks...like a terrorist. I also know about paying what is considered life correctional penalties. Michael walked the road of a personal life found in abundance during the time that involved gross social abuses. He remained as a NFL player when player rights and injury not payed for were real life in the NFL.

He has already paid for his specific errors...and I defend his current status, and yes on having paid his dues. Yes he is honorable and I'll fight for his intact human dignity. Think a soldier doesn't still know the burdens of taking a life under any circumstance? Enough said here!
I hear you about how he carried himself as a professional athlete. But... could you say the latter of those scissors moved a 1/4 inch more?
I do see your point though. Mike Vick had issues too and he overcame those mistakes. I read about a decade ago the NFL did a poll with its players and one question was "Who is the nicest player in the league" and, evidently, Vick won in a landslide. I guess Irvin deserves the same 2nd chance.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This makes zero sense, at all. I was referencing a cadence which was made popular recently. Getting shot twice in HS? What are you unabout?

Unhinged much?
You have a distinct lack of accountability and need an English tutor to guide you through life changes. Who gives a crap what you pinpoint? I'll go all day pointing out your complete lack of football knowledge or discussion of which.

You weren't born with your head up your butt, but you keep right on having to pull it out...YOU understand? Deny that as well. :popcorn: :flagwave:

Tell us more about your insults and how bad Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott are to you...but it still doesn't remedy, with you, if one's I.Q. were 2 points higher that would add up to sedementary rock...both in life and as a 'fan.'

You are as useful as a third tit...:popcorn::hammer:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I hear you about how he carried himself as a professional athlete. But... could you say the latter of those scissors moved a 1/4 inch more?
I do see your point though. Mike Vick had issues too and he overcame those mistakes. I read about a decade ago the NFL did a poll with its players and one question was "Who is the nicest player in the league" and, evidently, Vick won in a landslide. I guess Irvin deserves the same 2nd chance.
He was never charged for that as a criminal...end of that discussion. Provide confinement proof.

Gambit

Reaction score
You have a distinct lack of accountability and need an English tutor to guide you through life changes. Who gives a crap what you pinpoint? I'll go all day pointing out your complete lack of football knowledge or discussion of which.

You weren't born with your head up your butt, but you keep right on having to pull it out...YOU understand? Deny that as well. :popcorn: :flagwave:

Tell us more about your insults and how bad Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott are to you...but it still doesn't remedy, with you, if one's I.Q. were 2 points higher that would add up to sedementary rock...both in life and as a 'fan.'

You are as useful as a third tit...:popcorn::hammer:
More personal attacks over a sarcastic post.

Spot on bro.

Gambit

Reaction score
Al Harris isn’t getting talked about enough. Incredible job he is doing.
Hope they can keep both him and Quinn in off season. It just feels like this team is growing into something special, and I'd hate too the coaching ranks get pillaged, especially on Defense.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Mike is in awe of what this young CB is doing........

Will McClay was a DB at Rice and his scouting of the position goes hand in hand with Al Harris coaching of the position. People forget, besides the NFL experience, that Will McClay also was a DB coach, DC and HC (Arena League). Al Harris has proven himself again and again as a great DB coach just like Dennis Thurman who coached up Thurman's Thieves and shutdown NFL/HOF DBs (Revis, Palomalu, Gilmore, etc.).

The only thing that has held this Dallas Cowboys team is its Owner and GM.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Come on bro. Be for real Johnny Cochrane.
Was an NCO for 19 years, and a Senior NCO where my directions had the effect of law. I attended Law School for a year and served as a Court Reporter/Legal Clerk for about 5 years up to the JSA level...recording for an Article 12, equal to a civilian Grand Jury procedure, while in Germany. I later served as a Custom MP in Germany on another tour. My last job here now, was as a Corrections Officer, and at the age of 75. Think there are any 'bad boys' there? You need my address and phone number, 'toughie?'

Take one's insult and shove it...I know my 'crap' and your integrity was wrong.

Don't like what was stated, shut up...you have no clue there.

Stick to football and without your 'funnin' crap load. :popcorn:

In Germany we got a G.I. out of German prison confinement after 3 years and sent him home. Later, a young soldier who was about to give up to fight his Summary Court Martial, and a Federal Conviction, I advised him not to take it. I even had to explain to a young Lieutenant, the Summary Officer, his rights and the young soldier proved his case afterwards and let off.

Not all of your chosen targets are inexperienced or wrong.

You grow up, or recognize truth when freely given for your benefit. Or just stay off my posts unless you want even more a return of one's own vanities.

:hammer::popcorn:

Kwyn

Reaction score
“This record is not worthy of positive attention”? What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations : This is possibly the dumbest comment EVER on this site AND there have been a lot of dumb comments!!!!

Many great CB’s in NFL history have played easy schedules and never came close to 5 pick sixes in 11 games!!!!!
/whoosh

Kwyn

Reaction score
Maybe someone will inform you that it's not just Michael, it's the entire media and fanbase been following this because it is a record, they all mentioned it, they all think it's cool, many are ex-players....

not some spare part posting in a forum, someone should remind Mr. gambit that he's not a professional in any way shape or form and doesn't have a right to tell other people how to celebrate...got that??!!

By the way his teammates and coaching staff and owner also love it and they also are giving him his props as it should be but again I wouldn't put it past some spare part who posts on a forum that thinks that you can't talk about a record just because they haven't won anything yet this is an individual record he deserves his accolades it's a week to week league and this week he broke a record they get to talk about the broken record because it just happened nothing else should be talked about not stuff that happened 27 years ago ten years ago or things that might happen eight weeks from now no we're talking about in the now news and this is big news...​

smdh!!! :facepalm:
/whoosh #2

Kwyn

Reaction score
Holy....you nor anyone else can teach Michael a single thing upon ethics, football, or respect. He hasn't fallen far from the original log of football integrity or the game.

Quit playing around insulting other fans with something that just isn't your own owned or deserved status about this sport of football. As you were!
And … /whoosh #3

You guys are bad at the “internet”