Michael Irvin On DaRon Bland

Gambit

Reaction score
Maybe someone will inform you that it's not just Michael, it's the entire media and fanbase been following this because it is a record, they all mentioned it, they all think it's cool, many are ex-players....

not some spare part posting in a forum, someone should remind Mr. gambit that he's not a professional in any way shape or form and doesn't have a right to tell other people how to celebrate...got that??!!

By the way his teammates and coaching staff and owner also love it and they also are giving him his props as it should be but again I wouldn't put it past some spare part who posts on a forum that thinks that you can't talk about a record just because they haven't won anything yet this is an individual record he deserves his accolades it's a week to week league and this week he broke a record they get to talk about the broken record because it just happened nothing else should be talked about not stuff that happened 27 years ago ten years ago or things that might happen eight weeks from now no we're talking about in the now news and this is big news...​

smdh!!! :facepalm:
I see you're still wound tighter than a baseball. It'll be ok. I promise.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I see you're still wound tighter than a baseball. It'll be ok. I promise.
I don't think you like being called out and that after you posted this and you can't change it now you feel really dumb and now you're trying to backtrack so you attack other people no I'm not well and tight I'm telling you like it is you play dumb games you win stupid prizes so when you say something expect somebody to come in and check you on it and I'm not the only one you're getting it from all of us so everybody's round tight but not you I'm thinking maybe you're bad at parties because you had to come in here and try to tell other people how they're supposed to celebrate... Right I'm well and tight you're the life of the party bro you're coming in and throwing shade on a very hard record to break and he broke it and he did it with how many games left to play this year 6??

Gambit

Reaction score
I don't think you like being called out and that after you posted this and you can't change it now you feel really dumb and now you're trying to backtrack so you attack other people no I'm not well and tight I'm telling you like it is you play dumb games you win stupid prizes so when you say something expect somebody to come in and check you on it and I'm not the only one you're getting it from all of us so everybody's round tight but not you I'm thinking maybe you're bad at parties because you had to come in here and try to tell other people how they're supposed to celebrate... Right I'm well and tight you're the life of the party bro you're coming in and throwing shade on a very hard record to break and he broke it and he did it with how many games left to play this year 6??
Dude it was sarcasm and the fact you and several others are all wound up over it me laugh.

I don't care if people call me out, it shows their ignorance not mine.

But please continue on with your weak insults.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude it was sarcasm and the fact you and several others are all wound up over it me laugh.

I don't care if people call me out, it shows their ignorance not mine.

But please continue on with your weak insults.
Oh keep opening your mouth and proving your ignorance you don't like it because you said something you got called out on it and now you're getting defensive but hey keep on keeping on we see you're backsliding you're backtracking now you're calling it sarcasm and that's not how it was written....

CCBoy

Reaction score
As former military I'm sure you'll appreciate this..

Booboo shot Yogi bear
As if YOU were shot at twice before leaving High School...just see a recruitor. Play around more with your 'zingers.' You might like 'Two Stupid Dogs' as well. Boo did.

One word...releases!

Gambit

Reaction score
Oh keep opening your mouth and proving your ignorance you don't like it because you said something you got called out on it and now you're getting defensive but hey keep on keeping on we see you're backsliding you're backtracking now you're calling it sarcasm and that's not how it was written....
It's exactly how it written your inability to grasp that is a you problem not a me problem

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Holy....you nor anyone else can teach Michael a single thing upon ethics, football, or respect. He hasn't fallen far from the original log of football integrity or the game.

Quit playing around insulting other fans with something that just isn't your own owned or deserved status about this sport of football. As you were!
I agree his post was dumb but Michael Irvin and ethics. The guy was a 1/4 inch of going to prison for life because of a haircut

Gambit

Reaction score
As if YOU were shot at twice before leaving High School...just see a recruitor. Play around more with your 'zingers.' You might like 'Two Stupid Dogs' as well. Boo did.
This makes zero sense, at all. I was referencing a cadence which was made popular recently. Getting shot twice in HS? What are you unabout?

Unhinged much?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Maybe someone will inform you that it's not just Michael, it's the entire media and fanbase been following this because it is a record, they all mentioned it, they all think it's cool, many are ex-players....

not some spare part posting in a forum, someone should remind Mr. gambit that he's not a professional in any way shape or form and doesn't have a right to tell other people how to celebrate...got that??!!

By the way his teammates and coaching staff and owner also love it and they also are giving him his props as it should be but again I wouldn't put it past some spare part who posts on a forum that thinks that you can't talk about a record just because they haven't won anything yet this is an individual record he deserves his accolades it's a week to week league and this week he broke a record they get to talk about the broken record because it just happened nothing else should be talked about not stuff that happened 27 years ago ten years ago or things that might happen eight weeks from now no we're talking about in the now news and this is big news...​

smdh!!! :facepalm:
You speak for 99% of us.

Gambit

Reaction score
I've attacked no one, I've responded to others attacking me.

But I don't expect you to notice that while you're on a rant.