Michael Irvin picks Kirk Cousins to be this year's League MVP

pancakeman

Reaction score
As a commentator, you don't keep media jobs if you never say something that'll get people watching and clicking. Or as a director, you don't keep media jobs if you never arrange for your panel to include some attention-grabbing off-the-wall picks.
We're talking about the pick because it seems quite wrong, but from a media point of view the fact that we're talking about it means that it was exactly right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People will laugh at it....but Kirk has the tools to be a MVP stat wise. It just depends which Kirk shows up and for how long. His receiving group and Dalvin Cook give him a edge. Shocked Carr didn't get any mention.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I do and I am more saner than most but not sane
I think you and I are the most sane here and we're the most insane peeps to most, I'm sure they'd answer
You're the guy that brought bacon to the board's vernacular and I've done my own thing here over the years which has always been interpreted in it's own funny sense by many from one side of the spectrum to the other.
Perspective is a hell of a thing.

And shout out to my main dude who truly keeps some sanity going on around here @Runwildboys

For reals, yo.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sanity is for losers.
Thanks for the Death Ray 53 comics.
Queen Erica is beautiful but is doomed. XChilator rules!
Lest I forget my crazy man who I adore...
Wonder Boy, what is the secret of your power?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With some of the comments Irvin has been making lately I think he’s reached the point where he needs to go in for a mental evaluation. Just a few weeks ago he was saying this Cowboys team is capable of being the 72 Dolphins. :facepalm::laugh:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
With some of the comments Irvin has been making lately I think he’s reached the point where he needs to go in for a mental evaluation. Just a few weeks ago he was saying this Cowboys team is capable of being the 72 Dolphins. :facepalm::laugh:
Sounds good to me

erod

Reaction score
If that happens, they might as well shut this forum down for its mental health.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I could actually see Micah Parsons getting League MVP. I know it usually goes to QBs, but, if Micah Parsons can go on a massive tear like I think he'd capable of doing, in could see Parsons winning it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I guess in a world in which we elevate Dak into elite status, another JAG should be in the conversation.

Now, if you ask me who I'd rather have wearing the star, Cousins hands down over Dak.
No sane fan would think otherwise.

Um, Dallas led by Dak usually owns Cousins.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Real recognizes real.

Yep real recognizes real

Michael Irvin: Don't fret, Cowboys fans ... Dallas legend Michael Irvin says despite Dak Prescott's playoff struggles, he's 100 percent sure the quarterback will win a ring for his former team.

"Oh, absolutely, my brother!" Irvin told TMZ Sports outside of Academy Nightclub on Wednesday. "Absolutely!"

"Other people don't know what it takes," The Playmaker said. "I've ran that race. I know what it takes. And Dak has what it takes."

Michael Irvin Says Dak Prescott Will 'Absolutely' Win Super Bowl For Cowboys (tmz.com)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yep real recognizes real

Michael Irvin: Don't fret, Cowboys fans ... Dallas legend Michael Irvin says despite Dak Prescott's playoff struggles, he's 100 percent sure the quarterback will win a ring for his former team.

"Oh, absolutely, my brother!" Irvin told TMZ Sports outside of Academy Nightclub on Wednesday. "Absolutely!"

"Other people don't know what it takes," The Playmaker said. "I've ran that race. I know what it takes. And Dak has what it takes."

Michael Irvin Says Dak Prescott Will 'Absolutely' Win Super Bowl For Cowboys (tmz.com)
A Super Bowl win is a team accomplishment.

I too believe Dak can be Trent Dilfer'd to a championship.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
A Super Bowl win is a team accomplishment.

I too believe Dak can be Trent Dilfer'd to a championship.

We agree it is a team accomplishment but Irvin has been very pro Dak and his ability to lead this team and produce. You pick and choose the quotes to fit your own agenda.