Michael Irvin picks Kirk Cousins to be this year's League MVP

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We agree it is a team accomplishment but Irvin has been very pro Dak and his ability to lead this team and produce. You pick and choose the quotes to fit your own agenda.
I'm pro-Dak as long as he's the Cowboys QB.

That doesn't require me to think he's great, because he's just not.

Me and you do not agree on Dak right now, but I believe that by Week 8ish you'll be much more on my side of things then you are right now. You seem more reasonable than some here, and I think you'll see the writing on the wall.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm pro-Dak as long as he's the Cowboys QB.

That doesn't require me to think he's great, because he's just not.

Me and you do not agree on Dak right now, but I believe that by Week 8ish you'll be much more on my side of things then you are right now. You seem more reasonable than some here, and I think you'll see the writing on the wall.

Fans like you he does not need an enemies, You have constantly slammed him non stop and now you claim you are pro Dak? LOL I have never claimed Dak as elite but I do think he is a very good QB capable of leading this team to a SB. So you jumping up and say how pro dak you are? is a frecken joke.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No doubt Cousins has the weapons around him with Justin Jefferson, Adam Thielen, K.J. Osborn and Delvin Cook. I think that plays a part in Irvin choice

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's definitely an off the radar pick. But Micheal has always marched to his own drum.

Even HE probably really doesn't believe it.
well like Dak,

Cousins (basically Romo, Stafford, etc all the same qb) is oft criticized as a stat only guy but his WRs often like Daks have big years, you cant suck if your WR is also up for an MVP ie Jefferson had nearly 1700 yards last season, Diggs got huge deal ..umm its not a wild pick. Cousins is a good qb but hey hes not perfect or elite so according to fans who are experts at player evals , NOT, he sux.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Michael Irvin basically spit in Daks face by saying that. Hahahaha
Picking Kirk Cousins, who people like myself feel is better than Dak but for some reason is consider lesser than him by the talking heads makes it even more funny lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Fans like you he does not need an enemies, You have constantly slammed him non stop and now you claim you are pro Dak? LOL I have never claimed Dak as elite but I do think he is a very good QB capable of leading this team to a SB. So you jumping up and say how pro dak you are? is a frecken joke.
I don't think he is a very good QB.

I have no reason but to root for him the same way I rooted for Ryan Leaf, Brandon Weeden, and Quincy Carter. They are the Cowboys QB at the time and I am a Cowboys fan.

You'll see things my way sooner than you'd like to believe. You may never admit it, but reality can only smack you in the face so many times before you come around.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It’s not that bad of a pick. In order for Cousins to be mvp, the Vikings have to win the division.

It is doable now that the Packers aren’t the same team from last year and maybe O’Connell will be a better coach for Cousins since they have worked with each other with Washington.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple media types pick Cousins. They talked about his weapons and the new scheme that he’ll be playing in / coaching.

Yeah, i have heard this same info. It is why Justin Jefferson was being ranked as top WR for fantasy. They think the lid could come off under the new coach.

I bought into it enough that I drafted Kirk as my backup QB in fantasy. I have Russ as my #1 and think they both could be at top of high flying offenses and thus MVP candidates.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So Michael Irvin picks Kirk Cousins to be this years MVP……:facepalm:

Two girls pick Aaron rodgers lol, he will never win another mvp or award ever again because he wouldn’t get IT. Sucks never liked him before but love him now.

OhReally

Reaction score
If that's the case then Dak should be in the equation considering he's Kirk's twinsie.

JayFord

Reaction score
He has the numbers its just the wins......

wins factor into a qb winning mvp which is why Rodgers wins it

CoachD

Reaction score
Damn it Michael I thought you quit smoking crack!!!