Video: Michael Irvin predicts Dallas to go 13-4

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Irvin thinks these dallas players today want to win as bad as he did, and that is why he would predict this.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I really don't care what the regular season record is as long as we are winning in the playoffs.

You need a good regular season record to even make the playoffs. Then there is that little thing called home field advantage and who you play that is also determined by your regular season record. A better record can also mean that you are THAT much better.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
You need a good regular season record to even make the playoffs. Then there is that little thing called home field advantage and who you play that is also determined by your regular season record. A better record can also mean that you are THAT much better.

Oh ok, so what happened the last two times where we had a great regular season record and ended up being the number one seed in the NFC ?

stiletto

Reaction score
I would be happy with that.

Yeah me too. I am thinking we lose a couple games early then go on a tear as the Defense and Dak settle in. Probably will take a L @ Wash and at KC down the stretch. We always manage to lose a dumb game at home too. So 11-6, 12-5 is possible if everything falls in line. If we win under 10 games I think it will be a disaster for McCarthy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take it as Michael being Michael love the dude he is a fun big personality guy, my favorite Cowboy in the 90s but his football opinions are mostly garbage.

But they are better than most of the garbage opinions on here from the usual Debbie downers.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael is an awesome Cowboys player for life. Way to go, Michael, you've earned it Amigo

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh ok, so what happened the last two times where we had a great regular season record and ended up being the number one seed in the NFC ?

surely you see the value of being the #1 seed over the #4 seed?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Gonna take me a while to get used to the records the additional games will create.