Video: Michael Irvin predicts Dallas to go 13-4

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Take that however you want.

I thought this was going to be pure Irvin homerism, but it was quite reasonable.

Our schedule is really strong at the top, but there are so few good teams at the top that we can eat those losses and still have a great record. A lot of games against a lot of bad teams. The NFL makes it a lot easier to bounce back after a stinker of a season by letting you play the bottom of other divisions.

Go Cowboys!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd like nothing better than to believe all that Michael Irvin has to say about the Cowboys. Truth be told, he's the biggest Cowboys homer that has ever donned their uniform. I take many, if not most, of his ideas with a grain of salt. Even some of the most faithful homers have had their doubts about his ramblings. Yet, you've still got to admire his devotion to the team. There may never be another quite like him -- bless his gung-ho heart! If all our players maintained his work habits, we might never lose a game. He's, indeed, an extremely rare specimen.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
My honest expectations are for this team to record a nine-game winning record. Despite that modest desire, I also hope for a nice playoff run. It doesn't have to include a SB appearance, as long as we see promise for the future. Baby steps. Drafting well and playing smartly will do just fine. Of course, an eventual SB being in our future is a cherished wish, also. Many good things are possible in due time. Never give up. ;)

Last edited:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
JJ should hire Irvin as an in-house Hype Man so he can, ya know, get everybody feelin good n stuff

hDLwTh8.gif

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I love Irvin. He is exactly what this team has needed since he retired. A true leader that holds every one else accountable. A man who puts winning ahead of anything else.