Michael Irvin returns to NFL Network

Praxit

Reaction score
..Good for him. Glad he's back.

Always happy to hear what he says.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Bro, I'm not sure why you think your the principle here. Whether or not I blocked anyone in the past doesn't matter. I just told you I don't have anyone blocked. Are you dense?
And you seriously think it's about you? Lmao.
You also need to Google the definition of triggered. Because you're ignorant to it.

Still can't answer the simplest of questions, must deflect! Lol.
Enter the thread to discuss the topic at hand instead of just me and I'll answer all questions. I don't run. But people don't like that either and I get fanbois. Lol.

See. You. Next. Time. Fanboi.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Enter the thread to discuss the topic at hand instead of just me and I'll answer all questions. I don't run. But people don't like that either and I get fanbois. Lol.

See. You. Next. Time. Fanboi.
I do what I want.
Lol, you don't run. :laugh: Omg, that's awesome.
The fanboi slayer!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I do what I want.
Lol, you don't run. :laugh: Omg, that's awesome.
The fanboi slayer!
You absolutely do what you want .... with lack of control that I can predict like the sunrise. Predicted it last time, predicting it this time. See you next thread I comment in where you won't deal with the topic and just me because I trigger you. But if it helps your trauma process, I'm all for it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You absolutely do what you want .... with lack of control that I can predict like the sunrise. Predicted it last time, predicting it this time. See you next thread I comment in where you won't deal with the topic and just me because I trigger you. But if it helps your trauma process, I'm all for it.
Bahahahaha!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Good for Irvin. So many people love to poop all over him given he his past. He has owned his past and has moved on. This smelled like a quick attempt at a money grab by the woman involved and it didn't work. Irvin actually benefitted from this in the end. But he still had to have his name drug through the mud, which I'm not sure money can make up for.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I think our reactions and that of NFLN were justified with his history. And I maintain if he did make the alleged sexual innuendos revealed in her testimony it was worthy of reporting to Marriott HR .

Anyone with or without his reputation asking a female employee at a hotel at 2 am in the morning after drinking if she has ever felt a man of his ethnicity inside her would draw an investigation at your workplace.
was it ever proven he said those words?

I doubt it, otherwise, no settlement, and he'd be off the air forever.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
was it ever proven he said those words?

I doubt it, otherwise, no settlement, and he'd be off the air forever.
None of us have a clue and likely never will. A settlement usually entails both parties keeping their mouths shut. If either party discusses the details of the settlement, they would likely be in violation of the agreement and could suffer monetarily. This is why settlements happen. The NFL would love to settle with Gruden, but Gruden wants the info out to embarrass those that caused the end of his career.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
None of us have a clue and likely never will. A settlement usually entails both parties keeping their mouths shut. If either party discusses the details of the settlement, they would likely be in violation of the agreement and could suffer monetarily. This is why settlements happen. The NFL would love to settle with Gruden, but Gruden wants the info out to embarrass those that caused the end of his career.
Right. If Irvin had been proven to say those words, he wouldn't be getting a check from Mariott to drop the $100 million suit and stay quiet.

This was how it was going to play out all along if Irvin "won".

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
How did this even get to be something that needed to be adjudicated. Two people exchanged words. Even if those words were unpleasant or uncomfortable, that's all it was. Why was ANYONE else in their business when there were no damages. The man went to his room afterward.

I'm just amazed that people confused "hurt" with "damage". Feelings are allowed to be hurt, that's the price of free speech. Fat people get called names, ugly folks have some burdens, skinny folks do too and so do pretty people. It's an ugly thing called primate humanity and it will NEVER change.

GINeric

Reaction score
So he was innocent, I remember certain posters already putting the blame on him

The little gold digging tramp that lie on him should be sued for everything she owns and put out on the street.

The people who work for the hotel and lied on him should be sued for everything they own and put out on the street.

If you want to stop this irresponsible behavior and lying, you have to start either handing out extensive jail time or taking away ALL of their possessions.

Watch how fast that whole gold digging extortion thing disappears if this is the repercussions of being found guilty trying to extort someone leads to this type of punishment.

Merlin

Reaction score
The little gold digging tramp that lie on him should be sued for everything she owns and put out on the street.

The people who work for the hotel and lied on him should be sued for everything they own and put out on the street.

If you want to stop this irresponsible behavior and lying, you have to start either handing out extensive jail time or taking away ALL of their possessions.

Watch how fast that whole gold digging extortion thing disappears if this is the repercussions of being found guilty trying to extort someone leads to this type of punishment.
She was part of the lawsuit. Jane Doe to protect her identity.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I remember thinking something was up with that creepy manager. Like the worker made up a story to shift the heat from herself to Irvin and it spun out of control.