Michael Jackson surpasses Elvis

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Heavily boosted by his passing away. Not that he was not selling a crap load when he was still alive.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
MonsterD;3644853 said:
Heavily boosted by his passing away. Not that he was not selling a crap load when he was still alive.

Neither was elvis.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I'd take Elvis any day of the week and even on Sunday over Michael. Michael was just too darn strange at the end. Heck the last decade of his life he was wacked. Too bad. Too much celebrity at too young an age and his family rode his bank account so the guy just lost his mind somewhere.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3647822 said:
I'd take Elvis any day of the week and even on Sunday over Michael. Michael was just too darn strange at the end. Heck the last decade of his life he was wacked. Too bad. Too much celebrity at too young an age and his family rode his bank account so the guy just lost his mind somewhere.

I liked when Michael's nose fell off in court.

NO ONE PLEASE PUT THAT IN HERE< PLLLEAASE DON'T

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3647822 said:
Elvis wasn't jack compared to Michael , Child Please

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
MonsterD;3648322 said:

I consider Michael Jackson's life a tragedy in many ways. He lost his way...he was too young when the J5 started..too much too soon and he never got to just be a kid. His dad was abusive..his family leached off him..drugs...he was just a sad sad man when he passed. It's really very sad. He was an enormous talent.

He said he only had 2 plastic surgeries in his life. 2 + 50 maybe.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
MonsterD;3648322 said:

When did that happen?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;3648419 said:
Elvis wasn't jack compared to Michael , Child Please

You're drunk. Obviously you weren't alive during Elvis' reign.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Give it a year or two and Elvis will be back on top. MJ doesn't have Graceland as a cash cow. You wouldn't believe the number of people that come to Memphis twice a year (death and birthday) from all over the world.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3649929 said:
Give it a year or two and Elvis will be back on top. MJ doesn't have Graceland as a cash cow. You wouldn't believe the number of people that come to Memphis twice a year (death and birthday) from all over the world.

I walked in the parking lot, looking at all the license plates and was amazed at how many states were represented.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Boom;3651868 said:
I walked in the parking lot, looking at all the license plates and was amazed at how many states were represented.

It's crazy. I've lived in Memphis my whole life and I've been to Graceland once. :laugh2: