Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen

DEMFAN

Reaction score
All i can do is sit back and laugh. Most of you calling for coaches heads, Dak is no good etc etc etc. Let me ask you this. If Jordan and Pippen we out of a Bulls game whats the chances of them winning? Slim right? Well friends that is what we are experiencing right now with this team. Zeke, Smith, and Lee. 3 Pro Bowlers! Yet some of you still expect the same results as last year when fully healthy. Please come to the realization that this season is a wrap. Focus on the enjoyment you will fell when Philly is ousted in the first round!

On the Bright side Jaylon looked better! Oh also, its not the defense that is sorry! It's the offense that cant sustain drives. THe D gets tired when you go 3 and out 3 and out 3 and out SMH.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All i can do is sit back and laugh. Most of you calling for coaches heads, Dak is no good etc etc etc. Let me ask you this. If Jordan and Pippen we out of a Bulls game whats the chances of them winning? Slim right? Well friends that is what we are experiencing right now with this team. Zeke, Smith, and Lee. 3 Pro Bowlers! Yet some of you still expect the same results as last year when fully healthy. Please come to the realization that this season is a wrap. Focus on the enjoyment you will fell when Philly is ousted in the first round!

On the Bright side Jaylon looked better! Oh also, its not the defense that is sorry! It's the offense that cant sustain drives. THe D gets tired when you go 3 and out 3 and out 3 and out SMH.

Omg...........

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Some people want easy answers and someone to blame. You are right our injury luck has been poor and Zeke's suspension hurts a lot.

That being said I am concerned about our ability to cover. It still stinks. I'm also concerned about our inability to counter gameplans. They trapped Irving about a dozen times and we had no answer whatsoever. That play more than any other destroyed us in the second half.

Dak's downfield vision is problematic.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score

There is a lot of variables that facture into this season that we didn't have to contend with last year. Players were healthier, we had a softer schedule ect.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Some people want easy answers and someone to blame. You are right our injury luck has been poor and Zeke's suspension hurts a lot.

That being said I am concerned about our ability to cover. It still stinks. I'm also concerned about our inability to counter gameplans. They trapped Irving about a dozen times and we had no answer whatsoever. That play more than any other destroyed us in the second half.

Dak's downfield vision is problematic.
I think that's part of it but I also thinik Dez is slow and cant get separation.

IheartRomo

Reaction score

This post is one of the worst I have ever read in 4+ years on this board. My eyes are stinging from reading the last paragraph. I can't unsee it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That’s weird because Eagles lost their LT Jason Peters weeks ago and lost Sproles, a key weapon..and they’ve done alright. The Pats have been decimated this year. Many teams are but we are only ones that can’t function with a back up

robjay04

Reaction score
We are a team struggling to find our identity without Zeke. That’s on the coaching staff, not on Dak. It’s like we have no idea what to do offensively.

You will never see me defend Garrett again after these last two performances.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's not even the players, really. Did you see the sophisticated diagrams of the players the Eagles were running? Did you see how masterfully the Eagles were using Irving's aggressiveness against him?
That's what coaching is all about. We get no coaching advantage. We'd better continue to draft well and stay healthy if we ever want to reach a conference championship.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Garrett apologists have to be mentally ill

There is actually a link between fixation on fault and blame and sociopathic behavior. You act like Garrett physically abuses us.

I can point to issues that speak to coaching but I don't know that I can pin it on Garrett. Irving succumbing to a dozen trap blocks is hard to pin on Garrett. I am more inclined to attribute it to the DL coaching or the player himself. There is no real way to know.

The injuries to Lee and Smith. Sometimes **** just happens. Zeke is either guilty or railroaded and that is not the HC.

People blaming Garrett are looking for an easy answer. Replacing Garrett is not automatic success. I can get behind upgrading anywhere but making a scapegoat and going with mob mentality just doesn't do it for me.

Zman5

Reaction score
Deadskins are missing half of their team but beat the Seahawks in Seattle and went toe to toe with the Saints in NO.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
None of today's Cowboy player's are considered a Michael Jordan type athlete/competitor. Tom Brady and Joe Montana are on Michael Jordan's level.

The Natural

Reaction score
There is actually a link between fixation on fault and blame and sociopathic behavior. You act like Garrett physically abuses us.

I can point to issues that speak to coaching but I don't know that I can pin it on Garrett. Irving succumbing to a dozen trap blocks is hard to pin on Garrett. I am more inclined to attribute it to the DL coaching or the player himself. There is no real way to know.

The injuries to Lee and Smith. Sometimes **** just happens. Zeke is either guilty or railroaded and that is not the HC.

People blaming Garrett are looking for an easy answer. Replacing Garrett is not automatic success. I can get behind upgrading anywhere but making a scapegoat and going with mob mentality just doesn't do it for me.
case in point.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that's part of it but I also thinik Dez is slow and cant get separation.

Seems to me he caught quite a few balls last night. So some how he got a little separation. He can't get open downfield, but is that the scene or him. he got open with Romo at QB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And this is Jerry's built in excuse to keep the coaching staff.
Yes losing 3 players like that hurts a lot. however, if this team is as talented as they keep saying, they should put together a better effort than the last 2 games have shown.
so either the players suck with backups or the coaches suck and can't get them ready to play. Probably both.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

You're comparing 40% of a team to 13% of a team?