Audio: Mickey and Shan got into it on the radio today

yimyammer

Reaction score
I think every teams priority is to win. Theres only so many coaches and so many playerswho do it. I dont like when fans say that. I think if a fan would say that to a player or coach they'd probably get handled like when Everrett got a hold of jim rome on live tv

My comment is directed at the one person who keeps "winning" from being the main priority in Dallas, not any player

Having said that, I dont think every players priority is "winning", some just want to make bank and don't even like the game and thats ok, let them play for another team.

I used to work out at a gym with Thomas Everett and was shocked when he told me he didn't care about those super bowl wins and really didn't like football. For many players, its just a means to an end and thats their prerogative, I've got no hate toward any who feel feel this way.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Aren’t the Cowboys the top 3rd down offense in the league?
I don't know. I was just listening to Sirius xm nfl channel today and they did a whole segment on the ravens and their analytics and how they use them to play call on 3rd down and potentially 4th too....

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’ll stay off piling on of Spags.
Don't care about him either way.

But if you all knew who Shan Shariff was, you'd know he’s a loud-mouthed radio talking head that regurgitates what the masses tell him too.

Knows very little about sports .imo
And a Commanders fan

Haimerej

Reaction score
the argument is that the coach should at least take analytics into consideration when making those decisions. As of right now, the coach doesn’t even take that important date into his decision making process.

Why?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Shan got mad. Mickey was calm. Mickey could care less bout his 'Be Like US...Or go to h*ll attitude'.

Are you snd Joe King the little guys behind little Mickey yelling “yah what he said” and running away every 2 mins. Your love is not good

Haimerej

Reaction score
Why should a human being take as much data as possible into consideration when making important decisions?

Gee I don’t know.

Apparently not. It was a simple question. Your inability to articulate an answer is telling.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I’ll stay off piling on of Spags.
Don't care about him either way.

But if you all knew who Shan Shariff was, you'd know he’s a loud-mouthed radio talking head that regurgitates what the masses tell him too.

Knows very little about sports .imo
And a Commanders fan

Unlike Mickey regurgitating whatever the Cowboys camp spoon feed him? Riiiight. Dude has never had an original thought of his own in his existence. It is nothing but telling us how great Dallas is, they are going to win every game and how they do everything right.

Have you learned one single thing about sports by listening to Mickey? I never have.

cern

Reaction score
Those damn nerds and their fancy numbers and math.
What have they ever accomplished?

@cern knows what I’m talking about.
I'm a baby boomer but embrace technology and learning. My old boss, admiral rickover used to say every new technology is a threat to the old technology and those who espouse it and profit from it. Knowledge is power. Even in football.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Apparently not. It was a simple question. Your inability to articulate an answer is telling.

I’ve articulated the answer in multiple other threads, one of which was to you.

you’re now asking me a question, about something we just discussed yesterday. You didn’t agree with it then, so why waste my time explaining it to you again? You already have been told why I think it’s important. So the bigger question is, why ask me again?

Also, if you need somebody to explain why it’s important for human beings to take as much data as possible into consideration, when making important decisions, then you’re probably beyond helping.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Who even listens to what Spags says? It's like Rowdy coming out on his 4-wheeler before a game. You check your phone, get situated, chug your beer, etc. I don't pay either of them any attention.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m not big on analytics but only a fool would not use every single asset they can to win games. Like Shariff said, there’s nothing to lose. God forbid you have too much information to win.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
That's like saying your inability to understand how using all data available to come to an informed decision can be beneficial is telling.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I also don’t understand why Shariff got so mad though lol.....I didn’t think anyone took Mickey that serious enough to get mad lol