Microcosm of why we are losing a generation of fans (pragmatic)

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, I've gone through 4 kids and none of them even like sports. All they've seen is Dallas lose so they don't care

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Nobody else got kids on here felling the same way?
Neither of my sons will even watch the Cowboys at all anymore. They tell me all the time it's pointless because all they ever do is just blow it when it's do or die.
First born in 1995, second born in 2000. This is how you loose ge erations of fans.

Jipper

Reaction score
Neither of my sons will even watch the Cowboys at all anymore. They tell me all the time it's pointless because all they ever do is just blow it when it's do or die.
First born in 1995, second born in 2000. This is how you loose ge erations of fans.
Smart answer, yet sad and proves my point unfortunately

links18

Reaction score
You'll all be back next year believing again. Right up the inglorious end of another season.

rags747

Reaction score
Who Has the world’s smallest violin? This thread should be shot and put out of its misery. Totally Embarrassing…

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
My brother doesn’t really have a favorite team….. growing up. Him and wife wanted to make their two kids cowboy fans. I told them please don’t do it… it isn’t worth it.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
You'll all be back next year believing again. Right up the inglorious end of another season.
To be honest if they bring back MM and the same team I may not watch as much as I have in the past. I’m almost 40 and I just keep asking myself what’s the point. I love this team but they have become a joke…. And give us no hope of winning anything.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I can't relate with you, sorry..

I have kids. We do not wear football jerseys of our favorite teams. Waste of money, and honestly it's a poor man's mentality.

Next, I reach my kids to like teams or players that stand out to them. Don't like the cowboys just because you live here or your family likes them. That's how religion is spread. Stand up and be your own and root for who you want.

However, if any child I raised rooted for the cowboys, I would be disappointed. They should be able to spot a loser a mile away.
If you raised any child, I'm sure they would be disappointed, too.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
To be honest if they bring back MM and the same team I may not watch as much as I have in the past. I’m almost 40 and I just keep asking myself what’s the point. I love this team but they have become a joke…. And give us no hope of winning anything.
Oh, the same team is coming back. That's what a crippling QB contract guarantees. All we can hope for is a couple new coaches.