Might we see a backup QB signed before the season?

stiletto

Reaction score
Every highlight I saw was of Gilbert dropping dimes... Are they talking about Dinucci, then I'd understand. I saw Gilbert in a game last year, was better than most backups and Dalton. What am I missing? Loser talking-head creeps like Broaddus and Cavanaugh? LOL

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Every highlight I saw was of Gilbert dropping dimes... Are they talking about Dinucci, then I'd understand. I saw Gilbert in a game last year, was better than most backups and Dalton. What am I missing? Loser talking-head creeps like Broaddus and Cavanaugh? LOL

Yeah...the negatives I have heard about have been DiNucci...Gilbert looked like he was doing OK. Is Rush still hurt? Just two QBs today?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Nice post here take this
How-to-Cook-Bacon-in-the-Oven-2.jpg

stiletto

Reaction score
Outside of Bortles there is literally no one available. What's Romo doing these days?

I saw like 3 clips of Gilbert throwing really nice passes..... I am not sure what this garbage is about. If we are talking about practice squad or 3rd stringer OK..I am sure they SUCK... LOL