Mike Carey Officiated Games

mmohican29

Reaction score
Carey is awful. He handed the Giants the playoff win in Texas Stadium last year did he not? And also officiated the miserable New England game. That Giants game in the playoffs was a huge rip job I don't care what anyone says still.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dallas;2438550 said:
But - but...my whole point was that there never was a whistle. Did you hear a whistle?

Does anyone have this play on video w/ sound so we can be certain.

theeeeebbzzzzzz

No, there was no whistle that could be heard over the broadcast, and since several Cowboys can be seen telling Thomas to get up and run, they apparently didnt hear one either.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2438546 said:
My comments are based on about four years of watching games he seems to work with us...not just today.

I agree 100%, its usually pretty obvious

Reaction score
mmohican29;2438788 said:
Carey is awful. He handed the Giants the playoff win in Texas Stadium last year did he not? And also officiated the miserable New England game. That Giants game in the playoffs was a huge rip job I don't care what anyone says still.

I think we did plenty to ruin ourselves in the NY game, but some of the callas against NE were questionable.

My issue with him is that he always seems to get together when one official makes a call and talk them out of it (i.e. pass interference). This can be respected as trying to get the call right, but it seems like they always go against us.

I may be wrong (I am open to this), but sadly I just know what I see.