Mike Fisher Dak's replacement?

Flamma

Reaction score
Draft!!!! Someone say it with me
That's pretty much the only choice until you play bad enough to be in a position to trade up for a QB. Other teams do it. Usually with disastrous results, but hey, sometimes you find a pearl in that oyster. But I don't like any of the free agents.

stiletto

Reaction score
Don't pay 50+ million for a guy that has proven multiple times/years he can't get over the hump, don't go with a re-tread (I feel the same way about Head coaches), don't try to re-kindle a guy's career (best option if all else fails). Draft until you find the right guy. Don't care how low the probability is.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Gotta Love GM Jethro. He can see the future market value better than anyone.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol, not very good odds.
You're more likely to find the next Mahomes than Dak ever winning a Super Bowl with the Cowboys.

A 4th round or later QB, over 30, still on the team that drafted him has NEVER won their first Super Bowl with that baggage attached, but yet Patrick Mahomes simply exists.

Therefore, the odds of Dak ever winning a Super Bowl for the Cowboys is less than finding the next Mahomes.

Consider yourself schooled.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If the excuse to sign him at 54M is not having a better choice in 2025, why should Dak stop at 54M? Why not 74 or 84M? Because it's too much, right? So is 54M.
Why sign period with an incompetent GM???

nobody

Reaction score
As much as a choke artist as Dak is in the playoffs, we don't have a better QB on the roster and our incompetent GM refuses to get one, so we're stuck with Dak for now. There are currently no replacements and that sucks because it guarantees we won't make the NFC championship any time soon.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Oh when I read the thread title I thought "Mike Fisher is replacing Dak Prescott as QB of the Dallas Cowboys?"

Chasing6

Reaction score
As much as a choke artist as Dak is in the playoffs, we don't have a better QB on the roster and our incompetent GM refuses to get one, so we're stuck with Dak for now. There are currently no replacements and that sucks because it guarantees we won't make the NFC championship any time soon.
So Trance is not a Phenom. I guess we should used that pick to draft a RB.