Mike Fisher Dak's replacement?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Because NO ONE can EVER replace Dak........ Right?

He won't be in Dallas forever, hate to break it to you.
Aww, are you going to be ok?

H8-EICFZt-Uf-Ud-NLMGea.gif

Need a tissue?

Picsart-24-03-15-21-07-52-871.jpg

:laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Every other team simply drafts a QB. This franchise needs to make it into a bloody circus.
What's the matter? You anti-Dakkers aren't happy with Trance? lol

He was the same thing as drafting a 1st round talent for a 4th round pick. That's what all of you have been excited and bragging about since last August. Trance no longer excites you???

:muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You should keep those tissues. You're going to need them eventually.
I'm fine, especially since I know what I'm talking about. Dak's time no longer as a Cowboys QB will come some day..., but that day is not anytime soon (as in years). How are you going to make it through another 4+ years? lol

Flamma

Reaction score
So who is the replacement?
Lots of options. Draft one in the first round. If he sucks, you get a high draft pick. Then move up to draft a better QB. If he's as good as Dak or close to it, you have that QB at a huge discount for 4-5 years.

The other option is to come to some short term deal with Lance at a fraction of the cost. That too gives us a high draft pick.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The fact that the majority of the Dak haters even have Mahomes on their minds when bashing Dak shows their grasp on reality, and their stubbornness in holding on to a fantasy figment.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
here is the fish show for the evening, 3 things jerry should do. One is about signing dak, one is name McClay the GM.
Use the dak $ about 20 mil to get a good RB, and a good middle DL guy.
That way cowboys could compete in 24. Fish thinks throwing away 24 is just insane lol and it really bugs him.
He said in other vid or this one to just offer dak 54 mil, so I guess he thinks dak would take that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What's the matter? You anti-Dakkers aren't happy with Trance? lol

He was the same thing as drafting a 1st round talent for a 4th round pick. That's what all of you have been excited and bragging about since last August. Trance no longer excites you???

:muttley:
Well no one knows anything about lance !!
After PS we will have a better idea of what he has to offer.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I expect Dak to try and get 60, maybe even more. His greed knows no bounds.
The decision to sign Dak is Jerry Jones’. It is not about greed. If there is a team that values Dak more than the Cowboys do he can go play for that team if he is so disposed. The Cowboys’ future, and Dak’s future with the Cowboys, is in Jerry’s hands. If the Cowboys sign Dak to play for them beyond 2024 it will be for an amount Jerry regards as prudent for the organization, not an amount Dak or Todd France regard as prudent. No matter how much or whom Dak signs with next he’s never going to have as much money as Jerry Jones.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You're more likely to find the next Mahomes than Dak ever winning a Super Bowl with the Cowboys.

A 4th round or later QB, over 30, still on the team that drafted him has NEVER won their first Super Bowl with that baggage attached, but yet Patrick Mahomes simply exists.

Therefore, the odds of Dak ever winning a Super Bowl for the Cowboys is less than finding the next Mahomes.

Consider yourself schooled.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have a good team than a great qb. Hell, Mahomes couldn't even do it without a good team around him.

Getting rid of a good QB, just to gamble your future trying to find the next Mahomes is a terrible bet. Especially when there's no potential players on the horizon to replace him....

People that think any and every qb is better than Dak dont live in reality.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I expect Dak to try and get 60, maybe even more. His greed knows no bounds.
If the excuse to sign him at 54M is not having a better choice in 2025, why should Dak stop at 54M? Why not 74 or 84M? Because it's too much, right? So is 54M.
Seeing that he got paid $2.7M for 4 years from his rookie contract and the FO did absolutely nothing to build the team... I hope he gets every cent of that $60M, it's JJ's job to figure out the rest... not Dak's.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Trance is not a Phenom. I guess we should used that pick to draft a RB.
Yes...dallas never bust on any pick any round any year. Nor do other teams ever.

For some reason its only our 2024 4th you object to. Interesting. Tranced out i think. Trancing6

rambo2

Reaction score
You're more likely to find the next Mahomes than Dak ever winning a Super Bowl with the Cowboys.

A 4th round or later QB, over 30, still on the team that drafted him has NEVER won their first Super Bowl with that baggage attached, but yet Patrick Mahomes simply exists.

Therefore, the odds of Dak ever winning a Super Bowl for the Cowboys is less than finding the next Mahomes.

Consider yourself schooled.
Name the qbs drafted in the last 5 years that are better than Dak and subtract that number from the total qbs drafted.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well there are those that listen to Stephen A and cowturd when it suits their agenda

Fish is BS
Don’t understand that either. You can’t believe any of those national sports media talking heads. They’re out to make money and to do that is talk about the Cowboys in a bad way. Most of the country loves it. Then there are the haters here who live by every word they say. It’s a great social experiment someone could write a Thesis about.