News: Mike Fisher is garbage

Havic

Reaction score
Speculation is fine, though with the injuries we seem to have each year, I seriously doubt it.

Lutonio

Reaction score
My guess is that Fisher is just trying to fill time and generate clicks as another cog in the media machine. I wouldn’t expect them to release a starter-quality player like Collins at a unit as crucial as O-Line.

It’s not like he killed a woman by crashing his car at 156 mph while drunk off as his *** like Ruggs.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm looking for where Fischer started something.
:huh:

Hate him all you like....I sure have no care either way regarding him....but I don't think he is the villain here.
I didnt say he started it . . I said he was a hack for reposting it.

Collins has a cap friendly Contract and is an upper echelon lineman. . . he is so cheap you have to keep him and if not you have to get something in return.
Even an ignoramus like Fisher should know this after all these years covering the NFL.

There's too much Value in Collins to just cut him

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Regardless of what they do this year LT position just rocketed to the top of the list of positions that need to be addressed in the draft. Tyron is done, he had a terrific career and I hope we can send him off into the sunset with a SB ring towards what should be a hall of fame career.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The only player more likely to be cut in the off-season is Jarwin. Unless Steele falls apart or Tyron retires, I think Collins is gonna be cut.

conner01

Reaction score
Fishers job is to get people to read what he says
Appears he did his job pretty well

conner01

Reaction score
Regardless of what they do this year LT position just rocketed to the top of the list of positions that need to be addressed in the draft. Tyron is done, he had a terrific career and I hope we can send him off into the sunset with a SB ring towards what should be a hall of fame career.
I don’t think smith is done but if a OT is there that’s the BPA you take him
You can’t have too many and in a few shorts year both Collins and Steele are FA

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fish and skippy are the same creature.They both have competing tell all books. In the end, they are about 1 thing, THEM.. The means by which each garner their clicks is highly questionable but really doesnt matter. The end result is this, they have no more info more or less than what we the fans do.Their job is to create an optical illusion by which it gets the fans excited so we will buy buy buy. $$$$$. It is very effective. I must admit I like Fish much better than Skippy. Skip annoys me like a nagging old bitty. Like a rotten kid that wants it all his way and is the smartest kid in the class if u will (always has his hand raised in class lol). Fish is like that but 2 a much lesser degree..

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Anyone notice Fish isn't appearing on the Fan anymore?

Used to have daily segments to the morning and afternoon show.