News: Mike Fisher is garbage

bigE79

Reaction score
My guess is that Fisher is just trying to fill time and generate clicks as another cog in the media machine. I wouldn’t expect them to release a starter-quality player like Collins at a unit as crucial as O-Line.

It’s not like he killed a woman by crashing his car at 156 mph while drunk off as his *** like Ruggs.
What?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
When one needs to be carried player consumes 20% of your cap tears flow relentlessly!!:(

Need to see what the cap will be after this year. It should go up and the Cowboys will do their usual wheeling and dealing to retain guys. I'd be more worried about loosing the OC.

NotForLong

Reaction score
SI isn't the publication you used to know. They were sold to a clickbait outfit a few years ago. It's a zombie publication with no connection to what it was except the name.
Modern day mergers and accusations are destroying the globe . . . Holding Companies are being used to control mankind.

2 holding Companies own everything (Youtube Facebook Google NBC Etc. Etc) . . . Black Rock is one and I cant remember the other one

Eanwen

Reaction score
Sorry I read that article and it's ridiculous to complain about it. He rightfully labeled the "cut Collins" bit as rumor and unrealistic. I honestly think some of you have hate boners for no discernible reason.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why do y’all get worked up over what he said?

He did present it as fact but rather his own speculation.

Some of you guys are so tenderhearted you can’t even consider the mere notion of something.

Dunks3001

Reaction score
I try to listen to his youtube vids for some Cowboy's insight but he's so obnoxious to listen to. He loves to ramble on and on about absolutely nothing before he even gets to the point. You can tell he loves the sound of his own voice and he always starts singing some random song.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I don't see any way you cut a player that is one of the best at his position and also has the versatility to be very good at others.

Despite his warts, his contract is very good. It's highly unusual for those type guys just to be cut. Maybe you trade him for a good pick, but you just don't walk away from a player like that.

In my humble opinion, I would like to see him get his job back. Steele has been phenomenal and as was posted earlier, the 19th rated OT. But if you have a potential best RT in the game you play him. Just because Steele has been very, very good doesn't mean he cannot be replaced with excellent.

Having said that, I can also see the reason many posters would like to see him replace Williams. They have a valid argument too.

rambo2

Reaction score

batman36

Reaction score
When one needs to be carried player consumes 20% of your cap tears flow relentlessly!!:(

Dak is one of the best QB's in the league, plays for the team you allegedly root for, whose currently running away from division foes, and your focus continues to be on....?

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
As Cap will be an issue in the upcoming years this is probably gonna happen.
Thanks, GREEDY Dak.......All for one all for Dak!
P.S.Tom Brady where are you man when we need you????

It really makes me laugh and get joy out of people like you that is so bent out of shape because of Dak’s contract. I’m guessing if Dak made $45 million off the field like Brady, he might also take a slightly lower salary, Dak is only going to make $12 million off the field. Why take a so-called “hometown discount”. Nobody!, NOBODY takes any discount on their second contract.