News: Mike Fisher is garbage

Mr_437

Reaction score
If anything, you trade him, so you can get immediate compensation and salary relief PreDraft/Free Agency. What is fish drinking or smoking?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Idk what happened to him because he’s turned into a VERY click bait guy
I think Fish saw the clickbait avenue as a means by which he can compete with the instant gratification crowd..young fans...the espns of the world etc. SURVIVAL and keeping his name out there in the internet of things if u will. Its kinda smart and seedy at the same time. I can tolerate him better than Skip. He is entertaining but wrong alot.

bigE79

Reaction score
Raiders just released Ruggs for crashing his car and killing a woman at 156 mph with a BAC double the legal limit. He could be looking at 20 years per Nevada law.
Holy ****!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Regardless of what they do this year LT position just rocketed to the top of the list of positions that need to be addressed in the draft. Tyron is done, he had a terrific career and I hope we can send him off into the sunset with a SB ring towards what should be a hall of fame career.

Why is Tyron done? He just has a bone spur that needs to be removed. It is not career ending.

Verdict

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-rumor-cut-future-dak-prescott-lael-collins

What a Hack. . . cant believe Sports Illustrated employs him

This Buffoon started all this craps . . .

and Fisher picked it up and ran with it

I don’t know why anyone would expect Collins to get released. He is a very good player (borderline pro-bowl level) on the OL. There is a shortage of OL talent league-wide. Some OL needy team will give up a pick for Collins. His contract is rich, but he might get paid even more on the open market.

plymkr

Reaction score
Thats why his Skip Bayless hate is always funny to me. He's jealous because he's no better bit with less fame
Yeah I don't like either of them. Actually the only 2 guys I enjoy watching are Wiley and Acho. They're funny and knowledgeable. I also like their banter back and forth. Nate Newton is high on my list too. So I guess 3 guys I like, Wiley, Acho and Newton.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeah I don't like either of them. Actually the only 2 guys I enjoy watching are Wiley and Acho. They're funny and knowledgeable. I also like their banter back and forth. Nate Newton is high on my list too. So I guess 3 guys I like, Wiley, Acho and Newton.
All former athletes. I like how you think. Non athlete guys seem to focus more on hot takes than actual sports talk

johneric8

Reaction score
I'll put in my two cents here.. Fish seems like he has a big head and always looking for stories that aren't there.. The whole "fish out" thing is beyond annoying.. If I'm being honest he annoys me more than anyone on TV or Radio..

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'd sooner listen to SAS then read an artice by Fish...hack is being nice but I get a chuckle at his amateur journalism

rambo2

Reaction score
I'll put in my two cents here.. Fish seems like he has a big head and always looking for stories that aren't there.. The whole "fish out" thing is beyond annoying.. If I'm being honest he annoys me more than anyone on TV or Radio..
He actually give accurate information about the team. That is why he is successful.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'll give him crap but I do enjoy Fisher and Cavanaugh.

They don't make me want to gouge my eyes out like Bayless.
Me too. I like Fisher, Cavanaugh, Voch. and Law. I don't watch Skip. Skip is just an actor. He doesn't know much about the Cowboys.

johneric8

Reaction score
He actually give accurate information about the team. That is why he is successful.
I don't know about that, but he definitely hypes up certain stories without having all the details.. I think the things that annoy me are little, kind of like when he leaves the gym and flexes and acts like he has guns, I mean it's stupid, that is not why I would tune in... He reminds me of my grandpa after a few scotch and bourbons, he is just to all over the place, and as I said the "fish out" thing drives me insane for some reason...