Mike Fisher Says Kettle and Kittle are the Same

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go to the 7:10 mark to hear him say the Kettle turkey celebration is the same as Kittle's **** Dallas T-shirt. I totally disagree. One is an insult aimed at a specific organization. The other is an annual tradition regardless of opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Go to the 7:10 mark to hear him say the Kettle turkey celebration is the same as Kittle's **** Dallas T-shirt. I totally disagree. One is an insult aimed at a specific organization. The other is an annual tradition regardless of opponent.

I see it now. One was done in a kettle. The other was done on a Kittle.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see it now. One was done in a kettle. The other was done on a Kittle.
That's the only similarity. When will the league understand that the Red Kettle stuff boosts Salvation Army donations around this time every year? I can't think of any other celebration unique to a team that also helps charity. I hate when other teams go near the kettle, but that probably brings attention to the cause too. I saw no taunting or insults thrown the Commanders way.

plymkr

Reaction score
I get the vibe that Fisher wants to be the smartest guy in the room type of person. The person that sees things outside the box and brings common people up to his level. It’s off putting. I listened to the show when he said that. My first response was “it wasn’t a personal attack against the Commanders”.

Let the guys have fun and if the Cowboys don’t want Kittle wearing another shirt then beat them. Which I think they can. A month ago I would have said no but this team is growing and peaking.

Mannix

Reaction score
Fish is from Minnesota and will always be a Vikings fan…he appeared kind of sheepish a couple months back when his grandson popped into the shot of his show wearing a Justin Jefferson jersey….he obviously didn’t realize it until it was to late. Busted!!!