Mike Fisher Says Kettle and Kittle are the Same

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fish must be drinking heavily again.
water is wet. so yeah. Just look at his shnoz.
tumblr_ohmvm1PJ4q1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah, no. One is vulgar and the other is not.

Pretty dumb comment actually.
You gone soft now? I saw no problem with either celebration, Cowboys-49ers is a rivalry game, and the kettle celebration has became a tradition.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You gone soft now? I saw no problem with either celebration, Cowboys-49ers is a rivalry game, and the kettle celebration has became a tradition.
You can't really believe a professional sports league should be okay with players showing off "Bleep those guys" t-shirts during games.

You can't really believe that.

jwitten82

Reaction score
You can't really believe a professional sports league should be okay with players showing off "Bleep those guys" t-shirts during games.

You can't really believe that.
Damn, the soy has got to you too lol....but yea, you got 200 pound or more grown men running full speed and hitting each other, and we clutching pearls at a cuss word? Lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, the soy has got to you too lol....but yea, you got 200 pound or more grown men running full speed and hitting each other, and we clutching pearls at a cuss word? Lol
Okay then you can't be taken seriously. Noted.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Reading through the comments I find it amazing that so many are bashing Fish, WHEN HE DIDN"T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT as he stated....He's reporting what others might have a problem with it when you're rubbing the other teams face in it by when the game is out of hand late in the fourth quarter and you're throwing deep for a TD to then pull out drumsticks while the game is still going on...I remember Dallas fans complaining when Kittle pulled up his jersey, "AFTER" the game with a slur on it....

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I loved when Zeke started this whole thing off. I love that it has become a tradition, drawing attention to the S A.

Something about Thursdays version just screamed way to much "Hey! Look at ME!", for my taste.

Having said that, no comparison to Kittle's escapades.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Yeah Mikes off base as usual
How is he off base???

He's telling you what other teams players and fans might have a problem with.... He stated that he himself that he didn't have a problem with the drumstick Kettle thing.

bigE79

Reaction score
Go to the 7:10 mark to hear him say the Kettle turkey celebration is the same as Kittle's **** Dallas T-shirt. I totally disagree. One is an insult aimed at a specific organization. The other is an annual tradition regardless of opponent.

Such bull****,one has zero to do with the other,fish being all high and mighty again I see.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On national TV, in front of however many children, easily offended people, and sponsors. You can't really compare that to guys drawing attention to the Salvation Army...The "F word" is my favorite word and I can still see a huge difference.

offlimits

Reaction score
Go to the 7:10 mark to hear him say the Kettle turkey celebration is the same as Kittle's **** Dallas T-shirt. I totally disagree. One is an insult aimed at a specific organization. The other is an annual tradition regardless of opponent.

Fisher trying to stay relevant.

Qcard

Reaction score

Geez!! Ye ungrateful Nation.

Generation X learned to tolerate unflitered aunty/uncle once a year....Happy Thanksgiving Mike Fisher... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score

it's not the same,

you are correct this is a regular celebration to get noticed a good charity and it's widely accepted and the game was already out of hand it's not rubbing it in...

Washington would have done the same damn thing they acted like that was their Super Bowl the end of last year including their fans the F Dallas thing was done in in a real game and he got fined for it... it wasn't a charity and you know what, I didn't have a big problem with it anyway, you're going to want to stop it you got to beat it.. the 9ers own us.. go beat them to stop the celebrations..​
that's like the Terrell Owens celebration everyone hated here yeah I didn't like him disrespecting the star but if you're not going to stop the guy from scoring you can't have a problem with his celebrations... I mean we sure loved it here, I mean when Terrell Owens came here all of a sudden there was hypocrisy the man was insane even here and yet some people phase that out they act like he didn't play well here... are you kidding me he still will go down as one of the best wide receivers did you ever play for the Dallas Cowboys in that short amount of time you put up insane stats... But I've always been one of those if you wanna stop it then stop the scoring and you won't see the celebrations...​
there were no celebrating last year in game 17 when we lost ugly to Washington and we got to play them again so this just puts more pressure on us not disrespect we literally going to have to go in there and deal with the backlash of how they're going to feel about this and we're going to have to play as good or better to keep it from happening to us because they owe us now...​