Mike Hamlin released

utrunner07

Reaction score
zrinkill;3615078 said:
stilltheguru ...... the owens fan boy.

But I thought Hamlin was gonna be a good player too.

Me too. I was wrong....yum yum yum crow.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
AmericasTeam31;3615084 said:
Pretty sure I saw Ken Hamlin standing in uniform on the Ravens' bench this weekend...

I know for a fact he played in Pittsburgh the game before last.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;3615090 said:
That 2009 draft is looking so bad right now.

I'm almost happy we traded our 1st and 3rd for Roy. Who knows who the hell we would've got with that 1st round pick.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
utrunner07;3615087 said:
Me too. I was wrong....yum yum yum crow.

Yay!!! We can be wrong together and share the crow ..... you wanna leg or thigh?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That ought to cut down on our penalty problem.

Oh wait, he is on defense and when we spend more time on offense we are going to have more penalties - never mind.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
zrinkill;3615095 said:
Roy Williams, our number one pick, is looking pretty good.

Yea he's the only one saving that draft right now. Him and John Phillips. I thought Victor Butler, Brandon and Jason would all have had a bigger impact by now. Its still early though. Spencer didn't come out of the gate a beast either. Atleast they're still on the team at this point.

MCIWEST

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus reported back in training camp that the Cowboys would be cutting Hamlin. The board thought he was crazy and said that he has lost his connections with the organazation. Hmmmmmmm i think we should give his word some credit again.

visionary

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3615063 said:
Very Shocked at this. Wonder if a trade is in the works and they just cut him to make room.

That or something bad has happened with him ala QC.

Wade/RJ and JJs lamborghini for bellichick?

Reaction score
reddyuta;3615106 said:
he is a KR right??.he should be signed for that alone.

Yes, but I haven't been to disappointed with AOA returning, hes averaging something like 23-25 yards a return. He'll break one.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
The '09 draft looks terrible, and the '08 draft isn't looking so hot either, aside from Felix Jones.

A few more years of Jerry Jones drafting without a Bill Parcells/Jimmy Johnson type to make the big-boy decisions for him, and we'll be back in the NFCE basement permanently. Everyone better hope that Peter King was right this morning that Jerry will soon be forced to turn to Cowher or Gruden.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wonder if we might promote that ps fullback we signed last week.... or maybe Ball has been bad enough we do want Demps.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Will Demps hasn't played in 2 years.

The only recognizable name safety that has been recently released is Michael Lewis.

Venger

Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3615121 said:
Yes, but I haven't been to disappointed with AOA returning, hes averaging something like 23-25 yards a return. He'll break one.
Doubtful, he has looked less than pedestrian and at no point has he been in any danger of getting to midfield. 23 yards per return is good for... the bottom third in the league. I cannot recall one time getting a remote sense of excitement that he was going to do anything other than give us mediocre field position.