Mike Jenkins...we still got him

superpunk

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2054327 said:
I'd like to pick up Red Bryant in the 3rd or 4th round, and a receiver somewhere also. I'd love to get Keenan Burton at some point if we don't take a receiver in the 2nd round.

I enjoy all these ideas. :)

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
xplozno8;2054240 said:
At the end of the day we should be happy that we filled our two crucial needs at CB and RB in the 1st round and have a good opportunity to fill our 3rd need at WR in the 2nd round with a lot of the better WRS in the draft falling fast.

I think what they did do is confirm they got both. They could have gotten both without trading But, Jer will get some picks back. Plus we dont need much more.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
TEUFELI;2054263 said:
Felix is not half the back rashard is.. F Jerry, hope the cowboys new stadium burns down!
It's built with concrete. Perhaps you should ponder the pipe bomb approach.

cowboyed

Reaction score
TEUFELI;2054263 said:
Felix is not half the back rashard is.. F Jerry, hope the cowboys new stadium burns down!

F back at you from Jerry. I hope you get a case of venereal warts of the mouth and your house is infested with Formosan termites. Some fan you are...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2054275 said:
I agree on Cason, but apparently Jenkins has some good ball skills. We needed athletes and playmakers at corner, guys who can go after the ball.

Jenkins seems to be a guy like that.
jenkins had 6 picks in 3 years. not exactly a playmaker

Taz

Reaction score
superpunk;2054252 said:
I agree.

We all saw the run on RBs. Felix wouldn't have been there.

I agree and other than us not getting a WOW Player like Mcfadden or Rwiliams it looks like a good draft so far. However i think we might get roy for a 2nd rounder:starspin

Eskimo

Reaction score
Rampage;2054439 said:
jenkins had 6 picks in 3 years. not exactly a playmaker

INTs overrated stat for a CB. Just want someone who can knock away the ball at #2 CB and make tackles on the perimeter.

silver

Reaction score
from the famous words of jimmy johnson: you can't coach speed

Reaction score
cobra;2054237 said:
Grrr....

If we wanted Jenkins and Jones, then take Jenkins at #22 and Jones at #28!

Or wait until #28 and take Jenkins!

No reason to be trading up to #25 if those are your players you want.

The Chargers took Antoine Cason at #27. There is no guarantee they wouldn't have taken Jenkins. Personally, I wouldn't have minded. I think Jenkins has some character issues. I do hate that they gave up the 5th AND 6th rd. picks to jump up 3 spots.

Now that I look at the Trade Value Chart, I guess that's about right. It just seems like a lot.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;2054443 said:
INTs overrated stat for a CB. Just want someone who can knock away the ball at #2 CB and make tackles on the perimeter.
this is true. after all the chargers lead the league in picks and made it to the afc championship game. we on the other hand.........

cowboyed

Reaction score
Cogan;2054482 said:
The Chargers took Antoine Cason at #27. There is no guarantee they wouldn't have taken Jenkins. Personally, I wouldn't have minded. I think Jenkins has some character issues. I do hate that they gave up the 5th AND 6th rd. picks to jump up 3 spots.

Now that I look at the Trade Value Chart, I guess that's about right. It just seems like a lot.

I thought it was a 5th and 7th

Kilyin

Reaction score
Rampage;2054635 said:
this is true. after all the chargers lead the league in picks and made it to the afc championship game. we on the other hand.........

...made it to the NFC championship game? Who cares.