Twitter: Mike Lombardi: 49ers are offering Ford, Alexander, Tartt and Goodwin

cern

Reaction score
To those who think the cap is monopoly money and teams can create all the space they need whenever they need it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its not that. They've screwed up. That Dee Ford deal was bad when they did it. I Don't know who's taking that contract on.

It appears the new team would have the option to make it a 1-year, 13.64M deal.

2019: Ford had 6.5 sacks with 11 games played (2 starts) due to injury issues.
2018: Ford had 13 sacks.

That would be worth a late round pick to some teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It appears the new team would have the option to make it a 1-year, 13.64M deal.

2019: Ford had 6.5 sacks with 11 games played (2 starts) due to injury issues.
2018: Ford had 13 sacks.

That would be worth a late round pick to some teams.
Oh yeah if that's the case then yeah if you can get a one year deal for sure.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
When you are well coached you can sacrifice starters and plug in new guys. Keep the cupboards stocked with more picks. Formally in Dallas we needed a star at every position to win 9 games.
OR when you supersuck for half a decade you eventually put together a lot of talent.

They won 5,2,6,4 games the prior 4 years.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The 4 players in question are all overpaid and limited.
The 49ers will try to upgrade in the draft.

Goodwin has tons of speed but is limited in role.
Ford is even more limited and costs too much as a 1 dimensional pass rusher with health issues.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
OR when you supersuck for half a decade you eventually put together a lot of talent.

They won 5,2,6,4 games the prior 4 years.

Come on fella. New coach. New GM. The coach was on of the best OCs in the game. You know the difference. Please tell me you understand the difference.

Zordon

Reaction score
It's sickening to see how the Niners are being run.

visionary

Reaction score
Oh Boy another user thinks he a scout. Scouting papers must come in either cereal boxes or Cracker Jacks.

That’s a very very negative attitude, bro

Here I am sitting ‘breaking down film’ and you’re ....

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Come on fella. New coach. New GM. The coach was on of the best OCs in the game. You know the difference. Please tell me you understand the difference.
DAL won 4 games and added Dak and Zeke, Jaylon Smith, Maliek Collins and Anthony Brown in ONE DRAFT.

SF had high picks every round 4 years in a row. They have a lot of talent on that team.
The incoming Coach did a GREAT job with it but the talent was there.
Kittle came in 2017.
Bosa chosen at 2 was outstanding as you'd expect selecting a guy 2nd.

Are you pretending Will McClay wouldn't have been able to draft Joey Bosa at 2 overall? LOL.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
DAL won 4 games and added Dak and Zeke, Jaylon Smith, Maliek Collins and Anthony Brown in ONE DRAFT.

SF had high picks every round 4 years in a row. They have a lot of talent on that team.
The incoming Coach did a GREAT job with it but the talent was there.
Kittle came in 2017.
Bosa chosen at 2 was outstanding as you'd expect selecting a guy 2nd.

Are you pretending Will McClay wouldn't have been able to draft Joey Bosa at 2 overall? LOL.

Expand your mind a bit. Try it. Ask yourself...do the NE Patriots do the same thing?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Oh Boy another user thinks he a scout. Scouting papers must come in either cereal boxes or Cracker Jacks.

Are you always this arrogant and negative?? :huh:

Here's what I said at the top of the thread. Correct me if I miss something but how does this suggest "user thinks he a scout"?
Trust me, nothing further from the truth. It's why I appreciate every ounce of information/knowledge I can suck up (lol).

Just read a tweet we could see quite a few trades......

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Here's what I said at the top of the thread. Correct me if I miss something but how does this suggest "user thinks he a scout"?
Trust me, nothing further from the truth. It's why I appreciate every ounce of information/knowledge I can suck up (lol).

There's definitely a pattern.

Anger and insults for no reason.

Don't let it bother you.

ghst187

Reaction score
49ers will suffer the SB drop off...wont sniff another one

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

If those players do get traded to other teams, whopty do but if your underlying reason you made your big announcement was that you hope or want the Cowboys to get one or more of those players than you're playing scout. The Cowboys do have their own scouting staff and the Cowboys probably knew about them before Michael Lombardi made his tweet.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If those players do get traded to other teams, whopty do but if your underlying reason you made your big announcement was that you hope or want the Cowboys to get one or more of those players than you're playing scout. The Cowboys do have their own scouting staff and the Cowboys probably knew about them before Michael Lombardi made his tweet.
:huh:and :huh:again =:facepalm:

I'm going to assume you misunderstood Lombardi's tweet and/or my statement at the top of his tweet coz this response makes no sense at all.

Your response.......

"reason you made YOUR big announcement" .........first it's not an announcement, just simply passing third party information for general board discussion.

" You're playing scout" ..........this tells me you're either young or misguided or maybe both. But to ASSUME you know what someone else is thinking is nothing short arrogant and rude because the truth is you don't know. Here's an idea, if you wanna know just ask, the response may surprise you. It's not that hard.......