Twitter: Mike Lombardi: 49ers are offering Ford, Alexander, Tartt and Goodwin

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
:huh:and :huh:again =:facepalm:

I'm going to assume you misunderstood Lombardi's tweet and/or my statement at the top of his tweet coz this response makes no sense at all.

Your response.......

"reason you made YOUR big announcement" .........first it's not an announcement, just simply passing third party information for general board discussion.

" You're playing scout" ..........this tells me you're either young or misguided or maybe both. But to ASSUME you know what someone else is thinking is nothing short arrogant and rude because the truth is you don't know. Here's an idea, if you wanna know just ask, the response may surprise you. It's not that hard.......

As you say the response may surprise you. I'm neither young nor misguided. I started being a Cowboys fan on day one, Jan.28,1960. Me nor anyone else has to be a mind reader to see you're trying to play scout bring up players that could be gotten through trades when thus far there hasn't even been speculation from so called insiders that the Cowboys were interested in any of them. Your passing on of this info is nothing more than saying hey lets all pretend to be scouts and GM's and say what we would do to acquire any of these players.

I know that being cooped up is getting hard on most of us but to start threads on every player that becomes a free agent or asked to be traded or speculation that a team is trying to trade players is just playing Dave Damesher with his N IF L series.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
As you say the response may surprise you. I'm neither young nor misguided. I started being a Cowboys fan on day one, Jan.28,1960. Me nor anyone else has to be a mind reader to see you're trying to play scout bring up players that could be gotten through trades when thus far there hasn't even been speculation from so called insiders that the Cowboys were interested in any of them. Your passing on of this info is nothing more than saying hey lets all pretend to be scouts and GM's and say what we would do to acquire any of these players.

I know that being cooped up is getting hard on most of us but to start threads on every player that becomes a free agent or asked to be traded or speculation that a team is trying to trade players is just playing Dave Damesher with his N IF L series.

Whatever........I'm done here