Mike McCarthy appreciation thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCarthy is 17th on the all time wins list. Even an 8 win season next year moves him past Tom Coughlin, Mike Shanahan, Pete Carroll (unless he gets another job), our own Bill Parcells and Jeff Fisher as he creeps toward the top 10 all time.

He likes to win 12 games a year. Well 7 more of those and he passes some guy named Tom Landry. Google him.

Bet ya didn't know that.

He's a special coach and we're damn lucky to have him.

Post your support in here.

Hey, now. One at a time.

HungryLion

Reaction score
McCarthy is 17th on the all time wins list. Even an 8 win season next year moves him past Tom Coughlin, Mike Shanahan, Pete Carroll (unless he gets another job), our own Bill Parcells and Jeff Fisher as he creeps toward the top 10 all time.

He likes to win 12 games a year. Well 7 more of those and he passes some guy named Tom Landry. Google him.

Bet ya didn't know that.

Hey, now. One at a time.
I actually like Mike McCarthy too. He isn’t perfect but I think the lack of playoff success stems more from the cowboys culture which is ultimately created and promoted by our FO. And roster construction issues, again the FO.

He also needs a QB who isn’t going to wet the bed in the first half of playoff games.

bewp7

Reaction score
yea he is special all right

definetly the most special coach in football

mldardy

Reaction score

Bet ya didn't know that.

Hey, now. One at a time.
You really need to stop.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
He's number 28 for losses in case anyone was wondering.

He's got his work cut out for him if he wants to beat Landry

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
MM is likeable and does have knowledge of the game. I am not sure if he has taken us as far as he can or not. But we are about to surely find out.

John813

Reaction score
I don't get why people bring up Landry?

If he was so good why hasn't he gotten back into coaching after being canned here. The original Jason Garrett.

McCarthy was able to be a head coach again at least.

/s

ShortRound

Reaction score
An impossible task ahead

G4dGosT.gif

kwcool619

Reaction score
The Packers fans I know call him Jason Garrett North, The Slug, Bob's Big Boy. Mikey MacD.