Mike McCarthy tests positive for COVID *** USE NEW THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick325

Reaction score
Man, the hits keep coming. Hopefully the group are all able to come out of it ok.

Had this been the regular 10 break between Thanksgiving Day game and the following Sunday game, there would be a chance for most if not all to be available. Such is life.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd want any QB handling that but I get your point.
Pmanning did do this the last 4-5 years in the league the OC was just a help game plan and there for advice..hes was special could easily be a HC if he wanted to be or the best OC ever,,

we heard many stories romos last few years he was calling most of his own pays by simply audibling out of many of them..got into the better play..

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
2 punt blocks and return touchdown for the first time in probably 20 something years . I think special teams is good
Missed FG's and extra points. Yup, one touchdown return, but that's it, remove that one return and there is nothing special.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There is NO WAY they take the chance to put Kellen Moore in there and we play great and win.

That'll cause a media storm.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Roger Goodell already said that no games were going to be postponed this year even if it means forfeiting so the game will not be postponed.
no nut why not moved a few days later play Saturday or Sunday in a severe situation?

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is running through the team. Most that’s had it are not likely to catch it again. But do they quarantine them if they are around someone that’s tested positive. Most of the team has been around him I am sure..

Is goodell gonna make us forfeit this game..

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Missed FG's and extra points. Yup, one touchdown return, but that's it, remove that one return and there is nothing special.

Missed FGs and XPs is one single guy not doing his job. This is in no way a reflection on the special teams as a whole. Kickers are always judged separately in this regard.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh boy, MM is not exactly built for getting over Covid. Hope he is alright and the cowboys play hard in his absence. Saints look horrible and we should beat them easily if we don't have another slow start

We should beat the Saints "easily", eh?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This is running through the team. Most that’s had it are not likely to catch it again. But do they quarantine them if they are around someone that’s tested positive. Most of the team has been around him I am sure..

Is goodell gonna make us forfeit this game..

I am waiting on a huge outbreak right before the wild card round and it will be very key players. It will for sure happen.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If we get to play then let Moore call Offense as usual and maybe call TO. Or DC can call TO while Offense is on..

Sydla

Reaction score
We are going to have a shell team in New Orleans.

Reactions: G2

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am waiting on a huge outbreak right before the wild card round and it will be very key players. It will for sure happen.
Was thinking it and wondering if it would happen. Maybe while the playoffs or if playoffs are on the line..

Dak and Rush and Elliot and half the O-Line.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Bs season. Think these tests are false positive? Should push game till Sunday or later. We been screwed all season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.