Twitter: Mike Tag - DC4L

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Joker has a signed Amari jersey on his wall.

I wouldn't even take one of those as a gift.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I don't listen to fools wearing paper bags on the head. If they had anything worth saying they'd put their face on it!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think it's likely. When you can get a franchise QB *on the cheap*, you do so. It's a massive advantage for a franchise. Maybe 13% extra cap to spend on other positions. For 4 years.

That would be the one advantage to it. However, the Cowboys' front office does not believe in spending big in free agency, except on their own, so they are not saving the money for that. They believe in building through the draft and in that regard, they have bigger fish to fry than QB.

They gave Elliott a huge contract. They gave Lawrence a huge contract. I could keep going down the line. They are not averse to doing the same with Dak. The holdup wasn't money, but length. They wanted him for longer so that doesn't seem like a team that is looking to move on.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone at this point that claims to be a cowboys fan and wants them to win is either an idiot or too stupid to understand the way that the draft works
Or has a different mindset about being a fan. Some people just can't stand to see them lose for any reason. Besides, having 3 wins doesn't necessarily preclude them from having a great draft, nor does having the #1 pick preclude them from having a terrible draft.