Mike Tomlin next

Tomlin doesn't float my boat like Vrabel or Harbaugh did. I could be wrong but I hope Jerry does not make that change.
 
This is wishful thinking from the anti Schotty guys because i can't see Jerry making this move at ALL

I will say that I don't think Tomlin is a bad coach and players seem like they want to play hard for the guy. Things just got away from him with Ben and his defensive veterans retiring, Antonio Brown/ Leveon Bell situation. He get rid of those guys and end up drafting Kenny Pickett ( due to hometown pressure aka Pitt Panther guy) signed Justin Fields who can't throw and Russell Wilson who lost his ability to move the chains with his legs. Defense kept them in most games but offense couldn't take them to the finish line.

Bottom line he had no answer for life after Ben, which eventually cost him his job.
 
I would take Tomlin in a heartbeat. I’m actually hoping with acquiring most of his drafts the last couple weeks it is setting up him coming here. He is not a coach in training, he has a strong personality, he has skins on the wall and did I mention he is not a coach in training?

I’d be all for this move. The idea of Schotty spending 8 more years here is overwhelmingly depressing. After last week any coach that can manage a game is better than what we have. A Super Bowl winner would be a god sent. But that’s just MHO.
 
Jerry's ego wont hire a coach who would get the credit if they win. Also I doubt Tomlin needs rhe money that bad to damage whatever legacy he has, to come to Dallas for a check and not win.
Idk, man. He needs to fund that Minecraft addiction somehow…
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,023
Messages
14,657,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top