Mike Tomlin talking about the Cowboys

Loso86

Reaction score
lol he called Zeke an elite running back. Obvious he hasnt started watching Cowboys game tape yet.
Well he probably noticed more of the obvious, maybe not as elite anymore but dang a WHOLE bunch wrong with this team especially of front, especially now when teams num 1 goal is stopping him

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Traditionally the Steelers Cowboys rivalry has been a knock out drag out affair, but this year with the Nooch behind the helm I just don't know? I love my team ride or die since the 70's but we are clearly overmatched in this one..Any given Sunday but to be honest I have gotten to the point where I don't see us winning another game this year, not even the Bengals, Giants or Commanders on Thanksgiving. I will still root for our Boys but damn I don't see where we have the 4th easiest schedule in the NFL!!!lol. I've forgotten what it's like to celebrate a TD the last few weeks with our Boys.

Plankton

Reaction score
Omar Epps put on his best acting performance in that Zoom session.

aria

Reaction score
What about the others? Are they available for bargain basement prices too? Who's ballin' on this team? Just curious.
are the rest being paid the highest for their position?

Cmac

Reaction score
Aria....you on the payroll topic again? I just asked who's ballin'? I'm hoping you don't ask that or get obsessively concerned at place of employment. I'm really hoping. Now can we get back to my question.....who's ballin' on this team?

Cmac

Reaction score
s-l1000.jpg

Cmac

Reaction score
Aria.....this is the guy the frustration should be at. I'm really trying help. We've got a problem. All together now...."We got a problem." Who's ballin' on this team, other than Mr. JJ?

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTcwNDM5NzM4MTQ5MzE2Mzgw%2Fjerry-jones-money.jpg