Video: Mike White: Processing Speed and Decision Making

keysersoze

Reaction score
Im sure RG3 had some records too. Didn't make him a talented QB either. I am predicting 10-11 wins in 2018 so it's not like I think we will suck with Dak as the Qb. But if you want more than a game manager, he is not that. That's all.
I disagree. But I understand your personal dislike of certain types of quarterbacks. As evidenced by the RG3 comparison. Dak is a better quarterback than RG3. He’s no gimmick read option quarterback. He’s good in the pocket as long as the pocket is good. Same as many other quarterbacks. He played better than Wentz as a rookie. Only difference is that Philly built around wentz in year two. Dak was still playing with an offense built primarily for Romo. This season will reveal a lot.

Last edited:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I disagree. But I understand your personal dislike of certain types of quarterbacks. As evidenced by the RG3 comparison. Dak is a better quarterback than RG3. He’s no gimmick read option quarterback. He’s good in the pocket as long as the pocket is good. Same as many other quarterbacks. He played better than Wentz as a rookie. Only difference is that Philly built around wentz in year two. Dak was still playing with an offense built primarily for Romo. This season will reveal a lot.

If you mean I dislike QB without much talent, then yes. Any other reason is just stupid on your part. Is he better than RG3? Both had successful 1st years, average to bad 2nd years. This season will tell alot. Which is why i am glad they drafted another QB to at least be semi prepared with the Dak experiment is over.

keysersoze

Reaction score
If you mean I dislike QB without much talent, then yes. Any other reason is just stupid on your part. Is he better than RG3? Both had successful 1st years, average to bad 2nd years. This season will tell alot. Which is why i am glad they drafted another QB to at least be semi prepared with the Dak experiment is over.
Why do you hate Dak so much? Please explain this to me. And when he proves you and the other Haters wrong, will you be adult, man or woman enough to admit you’re wrong? Or will you dig harder to find fault and excuses as to why he succeeded and give credit to everyone but him?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Why do you hate Dak so much? Please explain this to me. And when he proves you and the other Haters wrong, will you be adult, man or woman enough to admit you’re wrong? Or will you dig harder to find fault and excuses as to why he succeeded and give credit to everyone but him?

I don’t hate Dak. I don’t think he is a very talented qb. I can have both feelings. I think Dak is a good guy. Works hard. Plays hard. Gives it his all and as long as he wears the Star I will be rooting for him to be successful because that makes our team better. But when I look at him and look at his ability to play QB I don’t think he is very talented. He had bad foot work, he is late on his throws, he doesn’t have a great arm, he don’t read d very well. He is the definition of a bus driver. And as long as we use him that way he will be fine. It’s when thing s around him break down and he is asked to put the team on his shoulders and carry us to a win I don’t think he is that guy. It’s not about hate. It’s about wanting better in that position. OR a dominate D. You have to have elite play at the Qb position or elite D to win the sb.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I don’t hate Dak. I don’t think he is a very talented qb. I can have both feelings. I think Dak is a good guy. Works hard. Plays hard. Gives it his all and as long as he wears the Star I will be rooting for him to be successful because that makes our team better. But when I look at him and look at his ability to play QB I don’t think he is very talented. He had bad foot work, he is late on his throws, he doesn’t have a great arm, he don’t read d very well. He is the definition of a bus driver. And as long as we use him that way he will be fine. It’s when thing s around him break down and he is asked to put the team on his shoulders and carry us to a win I don’t think he is that guy. It’s not about hate. It’s about wanting better in that position. OR a dominate D. You have to have elite play at the Qb position or elite D to win the sb.
Ok. I can respect that. But I do disagree. I see a raw young 4th round quarterback who’s learning on the fly. Under fire to be exact. I seriously believe he has the smarts to correct his prior shortcomings and will evolve into a polished quarterback. Will he ever be elite and win championships? I don’t know... But I have faith he will be much better than his detractors want him to be.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Ok. I can respect that. But I do disagree. I see a raw young 4th round quarterback who’s learning on the fly. Under fire to be exact. I seriously believe he has the smarts to correct his prior shortcomings and will evolve into a polished quarterback. Will he ever be elite and win championships? I don’t know... But I have faith he will be much better than his detractors want him to be.

I would love from him to be the next Tom Brady and bring us 5 or 6 rings. I don't want anything but success and I don't really care who the QB is or the coach is, or who the GM is, it's all about winning the ring. I think our D is getting better and better and our run game should be very dominate in 2018, so having a ball control game manager may be all that we need to bring it all home. I am hoping so.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I would love from him to be the next Tom Brady and bring us 5 or 6 rings. I don't want anything but success and I don't really care who the QB is or the coach is, or who the GM is, it's all about winning the ring. I think our D is getting better and better and our run game should be very dominate in 2018, so having a ball control game manager may be all that we need to bring it all home. I am hoping so.
Great post!! I couldn’t agree more.