Minah Kimes reveals the Dallas Cowboys real problem during the playoffs in recent years

Yobwocs

Reaction score
All Dak needs is an awesome team like the Ravens and he might have played in a Super Bowl already.

BTW, 100 of those yards of Lamar's are his rushing which is less significant as a QB stat.

Screenshot-20240713-141207.png

Creeper

Reaction score
You raises an interesting and also timely question though. Is it better to have one great receiver, or 3 or 4 good receivers? Should the Cowboys pay CeeDee $35 million, or could they be just as successful with maybe 3 guys making between $15 million and $20 million. This is the question they need to answer because CeeDee is up for a huge contract.

I am inclined to believe they would have been better off trading CeeDee, drafting a WR in this last draft, and signing a couple of good WRs paying the whole lot of them in the $45 million range, than paying 1 receiver $35 million. I admit I could be very wrong, but paying 1 WR $35 million seems crazy to me.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
You raises an interesting and also timely question though. Is it better to have one great receiver, or 3 or 4 good receivers? Should the Cowboys pay CeeDee $35 million, or could they be just as successful with maybe 3 guys making between $15 million and $20 million. This is the question they need to answer because CeeDee is up for a huge contract.

I am inclined to believe they would have been better off trading CeeDee, drafting a WR in this last draft, and signing a couple of good WRs paying the whole lot of them in the $45 million range, than paying 1 receiver $35 million. I admit I could be very wrong, but paying 1 WR $35 million seems crazy to me.
I think you have to sign CD. Rams and Chiefs are some recent Super Bowl winners with a #1 receiver.

Problem is... We need better #2s. Tolbert coming up bigger next year will be huge for us, but Ferguson is a more promising bet to be a Pro Bowl Tight End contender next year.

But you gotta keep CD. Consider him Cooper Kupp.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Ferguson and Cooks were at least adequate. Gallup had 100 yards in the GB game.

We lost because the defense was a sieve, and Dak threw 2 disastrous early picks. Things get tight, he gacks like McNabb at the super bowl. It was 27-0 and the game was over before halftime. :laugh: at quibbling over 2nd WRs from that game.

Dak is a choker, the team lacks overall toughness. Both lie at the feet of the clownshow running the organization. Stop pretending it's anything other than the obvious.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Three guys making less than 12m if you’re talking 35m.

Currently, that would get you Jakob’s Myers, Brandin Cooks and Allen Lazard.

There are no WR1 not on a rookie deal making that kind of money.

Salary market for WR is just ridiculous.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Sure ....... Mr Deer in the headlights has nothing to do with his receivers rankings

xjea7totzyuj7nubsdyz.jpg
We're now accusing him of not being able to elevate his receivers? CD Lamb is a Top 3 receiver and has never caught a ball from anyone else. Dak has had 3 different iterations of lead receivers and still destroyed the stat sheets each time.

Ask Tyreek Hill if he wants Dak to be his Quarterback. I bet he'll tell you gladly.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Well, thank God for Dak Attack and Minah… the secret could’ve stayed buried for years without their help
bffr man, aren't you supposed to be somewhere figuring out why your team only scored 9 points versus Tampa Bay?

Or did you just forget to log on to the alt?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We're now accusing him of not being able to elevate his receivers? CD Lamb is a Top 3 receiver and has never caught a ball from anyone else. Dak has had 3 different iterations of lead receivers and still destroyed the stat sheets each time.

Ask Tyreek Hill if he wants Dak to be his Quarterback. I bet he'll tell you gladly.
Then maybe Dak should go there.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I will tell you again ....... anyone that has "dak girl" in his avatar ....... I will not discuss Dak with them. You are wasting your time.

Just like the guy that has Jerryfan as his username ....... its a lost cause to argue with people that are only fans of a player or the owner of the Cowboys instead of the team.