Minn. game on TV or net?

30yrheel

Reaction score
Anybody have info on the Thurs. game with Minn? That TVU deal worked well, anything like that available?
Thanks.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
It's replayed on NFL Network Friday at 1pm and Saturday at 8pm.

Best I have for that.

Duane

Reaction score
It looks like the NFL Network is going to do the multiple game coverage again on Thursday night. So you might be able to catch bits and pieces.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Duane said:
It looks like the NFL Network is going to do the multiple game coverage again on Thursday night. So you might be able to catch bits and pieces.

That's what I'll have to go off of. Based on my experience with the first game I'm not expecting much.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Duane said:

Yeah, just like last time when it was the Packer game interrupted occasionally by Cowboy highlights.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Bryan8284 said:
It's replayed on NFL Network Friday at 1pm and Saturday at 8pm.

Best I have for that.

oh sweet.

hopefully i can catch most of it on sat. night.

didn't know this one was being replayed. is that 8pm est?

1fisher

Reaction score
Duane said:

bits and pieces will be all you get!!! Their coverage sucked on the last multiple game "whip around the league"!

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Yeah, just like last time when it was the Packer game interrupted occasionally by Cowboy highlights.

The Packers are a waste of bandwith and air time.

tuna-salad

Reaction score
Yeah, I watched the last game on that weblink: TVU and that worked great. I wonder if this game will be on that web tv?

itoldyouSOE

Reaction score
Hi all -

I live in New England so I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to watch the game on TV, like I was able to do with the SF game last weekend. I know I can listen to it on the Ticket online, but I was hoping to watch it on "TV" again.

Thanks!

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
Keep us posted if your able to find a webcast, otherwise I'll be stuck watching the foreskins attempt to put up another triumphant effort on their quest to play football.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
According to the DMN blog. It's listed on NFL Network as a half-hour episode of "Inside Training Camp" (at least according to my TiVo)--doesn't specifically mention the Cowboys. It's at 7:30 pm Central, 8:30 pm Eastern.

Parcells uncensored

... well, not really, but the Cowboys' coach will be part of an NFL Network program Wednesday called NFL Sounds of Summer at 7:30 p.m.

Parcells wore a mic for one practice in Oxnard, Calif., and part of that will be aired Wednesday. Other coaches and players who will appear: Mike McCarthy (Packers), Tom Coughlin (Giants), Brian Billick (Ravens), David Carr (Texans), Herman Edwards (Chiefs), Shawne Merriman (Chargers), Jon Gruden (Bucs) and Bill Cowher (Steelers).

An encore presentation of NFL Sounds of Summer airs Aug. 31 at 2:30 p.m. (Central).

rysko

Reaction score
how do you get nfl network does that cost extra from my cable provider?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I checked listings for TVU player and it isn't listed. Might be able to get it on freestreamtv.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
streamtvnow is showing 5 of the other games...and I am guessing that Dallas will get shown also.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
streamtvnow is showing 5 of the other games...and I am guessing that Dallas will get shown also.

What is needed for streamtvnow?

download from streamtvnow.com I take it?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I tried to register from streamtvnow.. and received the following message.. much to my chagrin :(

"Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time. DO NOT paypal anyone from ppvtvonline or any other email address! These people are trying to scam you!"

So are there any sites that offer a similar possibility??

Big Dakota

Reaction score
30yrheel said:
Anybody have info on the Thurs. game with Minn? That TVU deal worked well, anything like that available?
Thanks.

I have it live because i live in South Dakota and in the Minnesota market. The one time living in the Viqueens market has been good to me in 43 years:(

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
NFL network is running their Live lookaround show or whatever you call it but there are so many games going. My dvr is set for Friday at 1pm but to the dude who had that videostream link.. see if that's working again. Please!

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
NFL network is running their Live lookaround show or whatever you call it but there are so many games going. My dvr is set for Friday at 1pm but to the dude who had that videostream link.. see if that's working again. Please!

I had just tried to register before the last message it was a no go.. they aren't accepting new members.. that was why I was hoping there was another site that worked similarly