Minn. game on TV or net?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
stealth said:
you can ordr local dallas channels for 5.99 a month no matter where you live. I have local channels for NY Denver and now Dallas. I live in east texas.they dont offer them for all the cities just select major markets

Is there a required contract with Dish as there would be if I tried getting Directv? I would get Sunday Ticket if I could only get it for the football season, but they require that you have it for a year. And I can't really see getting rid of my cable, internet, and phone service.. even if it is thru TW...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
well that one stumped me I have been with dish for so long i am on month to month now anyways.

itoldyouSOE

Reaction score
stealth said:
you can ordr local dallas channels for 5.99 a month no matter where you live. I have local channels for NY Denver and now Dallas. I live in east texas.they dont offer them for all the cities just select major markets

Do they black out the games on Sundays?

If not, this is a sweet deal and I will be calling Dish tomorrow to order.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I was just told by Dish that I'd have to send a waiver request to the FCC to get out of market channels such as those in Dallas given that I live in Dayton, Ohio. Also that the request could take up to 45 days to get an answer for it.