Minny Vikings - 28 vs N.O. Saints - 31 NFC Championship Game Thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day when 2 non running teams make it to the dance simutaneously.

Silverstar

Reaction score
utrunner07;3253677 said:
So now if Brett retires his last play ever will be an interception that cost his team a super bowl appearance.

Yeah and then the Viqueens will have no future because they have no QB....again.

I LOVE IT! :D

utrunner07

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3253720 said:
If Garcon has over 100 yards he will get the MVP nod because of Haiti. Which I believe is the right thing to do.

No, come on...he may get the MVP but it will not be because of Haiti, that would significantly cheapen the award.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Wow 9 fumbles between the two teams that is insane plus 2 picks

I know they did not lose all the fumbles but man that is crazy

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
utrunner07;3253733 said:
No, come on...he may get the MVP but it will not be because of Haiti, that would significantly cheapen the award.

I believe if he has an above average WR performance he will get it-

utrunner07

Reaction score
the guy is senile! 7 million in the world chearing for you? lol, they took that mike away quick!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
amuze;3253673 said:
I was in Vegas last weekend when we played the Vikings, so I did not watch the last 6 minutes of the game and didn't get a chance to catch any of the post-game stuff.

What did he do to make him classless? It's a serious question.

Up by 24 points with 1:55 left he called a play action pass into the endzone on 4th and 3 and ran up the score. Nobody will ever be able to justify that bogus, classless move.

Karma's a female dog, ain't it Brad and Brett?!

sk0aL

Reaction score
Time to change your lyrics, Vikings.

Ball on the ground, Ball on the ground.
Lookin like fools puttin the ball on the ground.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Farve will come back after retiring and crying during his PC. Then come back right before TC.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
utrunner07;3253748 said:
oh give me a break, more katrina bs.

200k+ people just died in Haiti and they talk about the what? 1,800 people that died in 05. Seriously let it go, Its a catastrophic loss. But one of biblical proportations just happened a few weeks ago.