Miss Crayton yet?

dfense

Reaction score
I noticed tonight Austin played alot of the slot. And when he did, Washington singled up on the wideouts and Romo almost never threw to them.

Getting rid of Crayton was as stupid as leaving Barron alone on the last play and Barber slipping past Arakpo without a chip or anything. Did he expect to get a pass thrown to him 20 yds away from the endzone with no time?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Crayton wouldn't have done anything. Every time we had a big 1st down it was a holding and that's if there wasn't a false start first.

Randy White

Reaction score
That was a GAME WINNING TD CATCH called back because a useless piece of crap can't play..

What good would Crayton had done tonight ?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
NOpe, Crayton doesnt play RT. Crayton is not Garrett nor our offenslive line coach. Crayton would not have made a difference because hes not a burner nor someone who would have gotten us in the end zone, thats Austins job now and if you didnt know than you do now.

WHat do i miss, hard nose coaching and the guy who makes the tough calls like firing our coaches.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
dfense;3549724 said:
I noticed tonight Austin played alot of the slot. And when he did, Washington singled up on the wideouts and Romo almost never threw to them.

Getting rid of Crayton was as stupid as leaving Barron alone on the last play and Barber slipping past Arakpo without a chip or anything. Did he expect to get a pass thrown to him 20 yds away from the endzone with no time?

Our team got worse with the loss of Flozell and Crayton. Especially when you add players like Barron.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
The receivers weren't the issue. Throwing to them all night in the flat and making other stupid calls was.

mldardy

Reaction score
dfense;3549724 said:

There wasn't a moment in this game where I said 'boy do we miss Patrick Crayton'. None.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
No what i see from Dez made me forget about Crayton.

I miss Marc Colombo.

That is who i miss.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Didn't miss Crayton one bit. I like what I saw from Dez (kid is a gamer). Miles looked like he is well worth the contract.

So no OP. Crayton can stay in San Diego

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our offensive struggles had nothing to do with Crayton. False starts, illegal motion, offsides, fumbles missed FG, etc. Those are the things that did the Cowboys in.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
dfense;3549724 said:

Maybe you missed the fact that Austin had 10 catches tonight. That Dez added 8 more. Perhaps you weren't paying attention when Roy made what should have been his 3rd catch of the night for the game winning TD.

I love Crayton. I'm an admitted big time fan. But Crayton would have made zero difference in this game playing in the 4th WR role.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather have him than OTree in there on those last two plays...