Miss Crayton yet?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I don't see where Crayton would have made any difference tonight. The receivers played very well for the most part.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
this thread is an awesome fail. not one person agreed with you. so awesome that i want to bump it because it brightened my night in the awesomeness of its failure. congrats.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wait a minute. So you're saying you'd rather have Crayton in the slot over Austin? Austin played the slot and dominated today. We didn't miss Crayton today. The receivers had a good game. Unless Crayton can play right tackle i'm not sure what we missed from him today. Its a bit quick to play the "I told you so..." game isn't it?

Reaction score
Well they said Austin will be playing the slot more in 2010 so I guess Crayton's writing was on the wall even earlier....

T-RO

Reaction score
dfense;3549724 said:
I noticed tonight Austin played alot of the slot. And when he did, Washington singled up on the wideouts and Romo almost never threw to them.

Getting rid of Crayton was as stupid as leaving Barron alone on the last play and Barber slipping past Arakpo without a chip or anything. Did he expect to get a pass thrown to him 20 yds away from the endzone with no time?

This.