Missed Tackles

foofighters

Reaction score
How can we have games where we can't tackle anyone but then have a game like yesterday? This is the one big area of concern for me. It's what makes me think this team checks out whenever they want to.

Creeper

Reaction score
They were hitting like an NFL team is supposed to hit. No cheap tackles, they were banging hard every down for 60 minutes. I think the Rams weren't expecting that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 10 day mini bye seemed to have helped.

They had what 3 games in like 11 days, 4 in 18.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
How can we have games where we can't tackle anyone but then have a game like yesterday? This is the one big area of concern for me. It's what makes me think this team checks out whenever they want to.
Coaching and preparation.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
An extra helping of garlic mash potatoes with cream gravy, fried okra, jalapeño corn bread, green beans, and some chicken fried chicken and some sweet tea

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Playing so many games so close together?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Focus, we watched a lot of tape. Guys were moving to the ball pre-snap. The biggest thing, guys were moving at 100% and flowing to the ball.

We have not done that more than a couple times all year.

This was a easy game to get up for, Losing their easy street coach who demands nothing, and we got embarrassed in the play offs last year. So we were motivated, lets see if it carries over.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

Bingo. They only try when they have to...

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
It looked to me that the Cowboys defense stacked the middle of the field and the linebackers were within 3 yards of the LOS.
Not their normal 5 yards.