MLB 2016 Playoffs & World Series Thread

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season, put some money on the Cubs."
One year off BTTF (which timeline are we in?) but still impressive! It's density, I mean destiny right?

They were favored, pretty bad odds and you wouldn't have won much! :omg:

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Some kid in his HS graduation yearbook photo in 1993 wrote "2016 Chicago Cubs WS Champs, you heard it here first".

Now that is a prognosticator!

pic? pretty cool if true.

BTTF is close by a year albeit different timeline amongst other things. thats impressive.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The rain delay was huge! Gave the Cubs a chance to regroup and slowed the Indians' momentum. Now that they finally have a championship, I guess we can start the dynasty :omg:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The rain delay was huge! Gave the Cubs a chance to regroup and slowed the Indians' momentum. Now that they finally have a championship, I guess we can start the dynasty :omg:

Irrelevant!

Cubs and Cleveland came out it banging!

Cubs landed 2 knockout shots .. Cleveland returned 1.

It was cubs time because they did more than enough to lose it.

Dynasty? Lol... they are not the Yankees. Take it easy lol

jimmy40

Reaction score
Nice job Cleveland, you're now responsible for Chicago and those choking *** Altlanta Braves winning championships.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
im not a huge baseball fan but man yankees 27 WS titles? closest is who? St Louis w like 11.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
im not a huge baseball fan but man yankees 27 WS titles? closest is who? St Louis w like 11.

Yogi Berra won 10 World Series in 18 years.

Yankees won 7 in 10 years

Yankees won 5 in a row two separate times

In the 90s I thought about the Cowboys doing something similar NFL-wise.... 3 in a row or 4 straight... sigh~

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yankess won 20 of those when there were 10 teams in the league. Half-kidding of course :D