MLB 2020

FloridaRob

Reaction score
does anyone really care. I guess if it gets off the ground, I will be interested.

50 games, DH in both leagues. That is basically 10 starts per starter.

The good thing is the Mets are losing buckets of money so they have to sell. Does any met fan get excited over the possibility of A-Rod owning the team. Cohen most definetely-Arod, not so much

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some sports other than Nascar and golf would be nice. It is 60 games in empty stadiums. I am for Arod, at least he knows baseball and will actually try to win :laugh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
They needed to play.
Of all the sports, the fan base is most pissed at MLB players and owners for their childish nonsense.
And then there's the chance of work stoppage after next season.
They needed something this year.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Watched the rangers first game at the new stadium last night and as I suspected its beyond terrible.

7 pm and inside the stadium it looked dark and weird. The roof and this stadium were a terrible terrible idea. The lighting is so bad. They had a gorgeous stadium and spent all this money on a hideous looking stadium from the outside and now with the roof closed yesterday we see how hideous it looks during a game inside.

but hey they have air conditioning now so the rich people's lemon ice won't melt too fast so they have that going for them.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Let's go Yankees!
lets-go-yankees-florian-rodarte.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
What better way to start than Cole vs Scherzer!

oh and

LETS GO Os!!!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if the Mets can make the postseason now since 16 teams make it in........they usually don’t fold until 60-70 games in or so :laugh:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LOL..... Throwing the first pitch.

:laugh:

Fauci might have been better off rolling it up there. Poor dude......

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I like the expansion and i want mlb to implement a tournament to include all teams in future. That could reduce the regular season by 50 games but will have more important baseball games at August and Sept.

Also, i think there shouldnt have divisions and that the tournament should include top teams (based on standings) picking their 1st round opponents.

kskboys

Reaction score
Go Astros!

:flagwave:
Goooooooooooooooooooo Strooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssss!!!

And not one hit batter!!! When is this plethora of hit batters supposed to start?

Baseball's back, and I love it. I don't even notice the lack of fans in the stands. Completely irrelevant to me!!!!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Goooooooooooooooooooo Strooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssss!!!

And not one hit batter!!! When is this plethora of hit batters supposed to start?

Baseball's back, and I love it. I don't even notice the lack of fans in the stands. Completely irrelevant to me!!!!

Astros pitchers throw just as hard as opposing pitchers...the hit batsman usually go both ways :cool:

yeah I couldn’t care less about fans in the stands...Go Stros!!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Cespedes quit on Mets today. The rest of the team quit too but are still in the building.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cespedes quit on Mets today. The rest of the team quit too but are still in the building.

The team sucks yet again. The Mets do not have any baseball people running the team and owners who have one foot out the door.

Alonso is turning into another Ike Davis or Lucas Duda, he hasn’t been right since the home run derby last year. Everyone else can’t put wood on the ball for any kind of contact.

Don’t get me started on the pitching :banghead:

In a season where half the teams get in and a few will not be allowed due to CV, the Mutts will still be left out watching :lmao: