MLB Playoffs 19

uvaballa

Reaction score
Anyone know why the WS ticket prices plummeted for game 7? Looks like a lot of Nats fans picked up some tickets for good prices.

JayFord

Reaction score
I never been so happy for a team thats not the Orioles in my life!!!

they absolutely deserved every bit of this and they were a blast to watch!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score

They are built the right way. One of the few good teams w/ something other than fence swingers. They work counts, and hit the ball where it's pitched.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really hope the Hinch to Mets rumors are false, don’t need that guy messing with my pitching staff!

RodeoJake

Reaction score
The Gnats were the better team. They did all the little things the Astros can't do. Hinch was out managed. A team that constantly swings for the fences looks good on paper, but when it comes down to it, they'll lose to a team that knows situational hitting and pitching.

Carson

Reaction score

It’s alright Jay! Enjoy this my friend! We all were Oriole fans before the Nats came around haha!

I grew up in Northern Virginia going to Oriole games! This win is for the entire region

I waited my entire life to see the hometown teams win. My son who is almost two, has witnessed three (Caps, Mystics and Nats) championships. More than I’ve seen in my entire life lmao

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Great game...it looked like Greinke was gonna dominate and cruise to an easy win but then it all changed halfway through the game. Very strange series with the road team winning every game and an odd trend in the World Series with the road team winning the 4th game 7 in a row. (Giants in 2014, Cubs 2016, Astros in 2017, Nats in 2019)

rags

Reaction score
Is this the first WS where the home team didn't win a single game?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The East Rules In Championships, Especially Superbowls. "GO NATS/YANKS"
Congrats Montreal Expos....um, Nats. Poor Bryce :muttley:.
3ex8hg.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator