MM as a QB whisperer

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
whisperer lmao, he's going to have to get a bull horn to turn around the glitch guy

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
MM chose this job specifically due to working with Dak Prescott. He could of went to the Giants, Browns who have young QB's, but decided to come to Dallas. Yes, he sees something special with Dak Prescott, if he believes this, the best is yet to come!

Not sure there's been anything said about McCarthy taking the job specifically to work with Dak. If there has been, I haven't seen it. I think the whole offensive package drew him to Dallas. If Daniel Jones or Carson Wentz were the quarterback here, I don't think that would have affected his decision. I could be wrong about that.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
it would be hard for me to believe that the additional bulk added to Zeke since 2018, was a result made by him,. The better served NFL Trainers and coaches
have strict plans and measurements that includes training regiments, dieting, that they expect players to abide by.
There are ways to try to sustain power without increasing siginifcant bulk and weight. The one thing that is no longer speculation is Zeke at this state, no longer
has previous breakaway splash plays he came into the NFL in 2016.
:omg:

Yes, we both agree his explosiveness as a rookie isn't there any longer. I'm not sure if he gain regain back. Like I said in another response, saw a similar thing with Barkley last season, but it was due to an injury.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Implying that Dak is trying to deciding when/if he should use his mobility to buy time for a spot in the passing game, is different than implying that he is trying to preserve his body because he is thinking about a future mega contract. i won't understand why the contract mention you made ever needed to come up .unless
there is a question of his competitiveness and agenda.
Dak like Russell, uses both his ability to scramble to buy time to find receiving targets in the pass game, as well as taking off when he feels there are no open receivers, a tough questionable throw is not necessary and there's open field to venture up field and towards a first down.

That is their style, that's their knack, that's what they do.That is their improvising on the run thought process.
They pick their spots when to take off downhill, when to scramble just enough to buy time to find pass targets, keep his receivers involved in pass game.
Pick their spots and occasions to sacrifice their bodies to head on collisions and they induce smart ways of scrambling uphill to run out of bounds or
slide before a collision.

How moore is playing Dak, and how dak chooses his spot to take hits is Perfectly how i prefer to see Dak as a runner without taking excessively more
punishment and pounding.
:omg:

Never questioned his competitiveness. Just saying I saw him making more of an effort buying time in the pocket, even when running lanes presented themselves. Just biasing my own opinion what I saw. With improved down the field passing, perhaps he was trying for more of the big play.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Not sure there's been anything said about McCarthy taking the job specifically to work with Dak. If there has been, I haven't seen it. I think the whole offensive package drew him to Dallas. If Daniel Jones or Carson Wentz were the quarterback here, I don't think that would have affected his decision. I could be wrong about that.

He did mention Dak specificailly in his opening press conference.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

OK. Thanks. I have heard him talk about the offense, but not that Dak was a specific reason he came here.

quickccc

Reaction score

i think it was bigger than just Dak, its also becoming a committed big part of the Dallas Cowboys organization
and the Jones. :cool: